Single Witness club on Yahoo clubs

by slipnslidemaster 76 Replies latest jw friends

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Hi Silly Girl, and welcome aboard! You're not a loyal Dub pretending to be an ex in order to embarrass us, are you?

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

I've got a feeling this guy is one of us. Even if he's not, his post will probably disappear due to his reference to his sexual appetites. So for the sake of posterity, I will preserve his post here:

Jeez, what is this, Apostate central? :)

Just kidding!

I thank Jehovah that I found this place - I look forward to getting to know many of you during the next few months (years???).

A little about me - I'm kind of a "gray sheep," in a sense - I feel it's important for me to be honest about this right up front, so no one feels like I'm misrepresenting myself. My sexual appetite has got me in trouble a couple of times - I'm not disfellowshipped, but I have to admit I did get awfully close to it. I thank Jehovah that my elders saw that I was sincerely repentant and showed me mercy. I was publicly reproved and my priviledges were taken away for awhile (seemed like forever), but that's all behind me now.

I'm in my late 30's and own my own small business. I'm doing OK, but I keep asking jehovah to provide a companion for me. I'll admit that I'm pretty fussy about physical appearances, probably too fussy, and I >DO< ask Jehovah to help me with that. It's just that I keep myself in very good shape and I want someone who likewise takes good care of herself - then I'll take good care of her! ;)

Enough for now, I think. May Jehovah bless each of you and watch over you as this wicked sinful system comes to it's deserved end.

- Les

"Les is MORE!" - ha ha! Just kidding!

• rolling rock
    rolling rock

Silly Silly Girl... If you look hard you might find mine...

why don't you tell us you story? we would all like to hear it...
    wecome to the board...

• Trilobite
    Trilobite

another: http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/loyaltytojehovah

It occurs to me that we should make random but short, articulate, postings on all sorts of discussion boards; just to increase public awareness. For example the IBM stock discussion board. Obviously most will ignore, but not all.

• Trevor Scott
    Trevor Scott

I always thought Fred was an "a hall" ;-)

TS,

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Trilobite, I love the founder's message on that board. First she says:

Please keep all your comments encouraging. If they are not, then they will be deleted, and so will you.

Then she says:

This is so that when people come here, they know there will be no hostility, just love.

Deleting people proves your love?? WTF???

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Has anyone noticed how most of the loyal Dub baords are run by women? I noticed when they came to the door that Dub women were tougher and more tenacious than the blokes - is that the reason?

• Bridgette
    Bridgette

<<Deleting people proves your love?? WTF???>>
    Of course it does, silly Stephanus!! Don't you remember anything? Deleting proves love, as does shunning mercilessly, ignoring your children if they leave the organization, oh and not feeling sorry when about 6 billion people die and birds have to eat their rotting stenching corpses.
    ..all ya need is love...
    ..all ya need is love...

B.

• Tina
    Tina

Hi Steph,
    Those Jw females are probably compensating for their powerlessness and second class status in the congs. Remember they have no administraive say so,no input in policy making.Are unable to teach at the cong level.Must remain in subjection and subservient,are unable to hold any positions of power and authority. SO I guess creating a board makes up for that,,,poor downtrodden field hands is all they are.Tina

si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

and boy do they try to make up for it!!

I'm totally with Trilobite about the postings. Alittle spam never killed anybody.

Yes, the UN stuff got killed immediately. Within about 30 minutes of posting I might add. Somebody over there must know what that's all about otherwise why delete it? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...........

Slipnslidemaster:"It is always the best policy to tell the truth, unless, of course, you are an exceptionally good liar."

- Jerome K. Jerome

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit