Single Witness club on Yahoo clubs

by slipnslidemaster 76 Replies latest jw friends

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

That was so FUNNY!!!!!!!!

I needed a good laugh. Maybe I will post there, too!

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

God!! I just chatted with agnieszakjw and she's pleasent enough but she called me a liar. I don't understand that. I never said anything about anything I didn't lie. I just questioned what a Jehovah's Witness girl is doing listening to Howard Stern. It is so crystal clear but I get kicked off.

BTW, there are definite lurkers here reading every post. They got the heads up from someone about me. Look Ma, I'm famous!

I love how being "apostate" negates anything that you say whether it's correct or not.

Slipnslidemaster: "And now about the cauldron sing, Like elves and fairies in a ring, Enchanting all that you put in."

- William Shakespeare, MacBeth

• rolling rock
    rolling rock

hehhehehehhehehhehehehheheheheehhhehehhhehehhehehehehehehehe

big grin:D

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster
    Yes, "Mark" is APOSTATE or OPPOSER .... i have no proof but on other board he define himself as he "was" JW .. so to me he is APOSTATE

Agnieszka

Her explaination for how she "knows" this is not questionable. She had the links to two of my threads right at her fingertips (this one especially).

Agnieszka, I know you're reading this so I'm as much an apostate as you are spiritually weak. If you look inside your heart, you KNOW I'm right. Hypocrite.

Slipnslidemaster: "And now about the cauldron sing, Like elves and fairies in a ring, Enchanting all that you put in."

- William Shakespeare, MacBeth

• Englishman
    Englishman

Is this a Freudian slip?

Place for Jehovahs servents to chat

I can't decide whether they missed out a P or an A!

Englishman

Nostalgia isn't what it used to be....

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

Alright, alright, stop begging already. I will post the conversation. Please...enough. Here it is:

agnieszkajw: i read your posts i think it was on some other board(s)

slipnslidemaster: Oh yeah? What boards?

agnieszkajw: are yuo posting onthat many that you cant keep up???

agnieszkajw: its on jehovahs-witnesses.com forums

slipnslidemaster: I know exactly where I go. I want to know where you know me from and what right you have to judge me and call me an apostate.

agnieszkajw: anyway, i have nothing alse to say to you

slipnslidemaster: What are you doing posting on THAT board if you are so concerned with apostates?

agnieszkajw: no, i never was posting htere ... someone e-mail me with link to your post and replys so that is only reason i know ... NO doubt i have that yuo are apostate or opposer!!

agnieszkajw: bye bye

slipnslidemaster: So you have a friend that hangs out with apostates. Your hypocrisy is unbelievable. bye.

agnieszkajw: see you answer my question right there!

agnieszkajw: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=13808&site=3

slipnslidemaster: Well I'm very happy for you. I'm glad that you have no problem with your hypocrisy.

agnieszkajw: none at all

slipnslidemaster: Alright, we've postured and agree to disagree. But can you answer one serious question for me? It's not a trick question and I'm not trying to "corrupt" you.

agnieszkajw: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=13983&site=3

slipnslidemaster: Yes, yes, yes. That's me. Now, how do you know that? Who is on an "apostate" site that is risking their earthly paradise hope to get this information?

agnieszkajw: some total stranger e-mail me!! couild be JWs or maybe interested indiviual who KNOWS what behavior do TRUE christians dislay and thats how i know ..... ok, i really don't want to talk to you ! that not reason i deleted you from club so you can talk to me here!! i am puting you on ignore as of now... thank you atleast for behing honest and uncovering your LIES

slipnslidemaster: And another thing, "opposer" "apostate" or just plain old fun guy, why was what I said about her listening to Howard Stern wrong? You know it's wrong, I know it's wrong. I may be Santa Claus, but what I said wasn't wrong. I don't understand that.

slipnslidemaster: I never lied. Not once. It was nice talking to you. You are pleasent enough when you aren't calling me a liar. Good luck to you. Agape.

- italics ours

Slipnslidemaster:"It is always the best policy to tell the truth, unless, of course, you are an exceptionally good liar."

- Jerome K. Jerome

• bboyneko
    bboyneko

so did anyone post my alligator estonia thing there yet?

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

Just get a yahoo! Id and post it yourself. There is no requirement to join the club, but let me warn you. They will boot you the first sign of active brain activity...

Slipnslidemaster:"It is always the best policy to tell the truth, unless, of course, you are an exceptionally good liar."

- Jerome K. Jerome

• rolling rock
    rolling rock

i am planting seeds all over in there like a farmer....lol

• Andee
    Andee
    interested indiviual who KNOWS what behavior do TRUE christians dislay

Yeah, supporting the destruction of lives and families.

Ignorant moron.

Andee

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit