Stephanus

LOL, Prisca!

I think I've found her:
    http://profiles.yahoo.com/JAZYLADI

Her comment next to her name in the membership roll:
    "May Jehovah help us to stay in the truth"

• Kent
    Kent

LOL! I got my coffe all over the keyboard, Dan!

Don't write stuff like this without a warning, damn it!

Yakki Da

Kent

I need more BOE letters, KMs and other material. Those who can send it to me - please do! The new section will be interesting!!

Daily News On The Watchtower and the Jehovah's Witnesses:
    http://watchtower.observer.org

• mommy
    mommy

Slip you got busted! I haven't seen you in awhile...I may have to jump back into Yahoo! Still obsessed with Venice? Is she getting anymore receptive to you? I worked on her really I did Let me know if I can be of any help.

BBoy! ROFLOl that was too good. I just registered and they let me in...so you have to post that, I would love to see their reactions to it.

Steph..hehe You are one bad dude!

I just C&P a message from a 30 year old male over there. He sounds like prime hubby material. There is nothing more I could ask for in a mate, sensitive to his own feelings, cold hearted to others, a person who knows the truth that newspapers are really just fables. Ahh my fantasy, I can imagine the empty converstations we could have while walking down the street in service together~

This has been a really horrible week for me. A friend of mine has left the organization. She has been having doubts for a long time. She never was that strong; went to college and never pioneered. I think she has made friends with a worldly man too. She stopped coming to meetings a few months back and we heard that she is now an apostate. You all that stupid stuff She in that English newspaper about the United Nations? Well, she sent me an email with a link. I didn't even read it. Jehovah's people would never have anything to do with that evil organization. It just shows even more how close to the end we are. The apostasy is coming just like we know will happen. How can anyone believe what they read in the papers?

I hope he doesn't cry to hard in his cheerios when he finds out that they did have something to do with that evil organization
    wendy

Blind faith can justify anything.~Richard Dawkins

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

Damn!! Those bastards locked me out already!?!?! How do they know I'm an apostate? I'm not DA'd or DF'd. AND I didn't say anything wrong. SHE is wrong for listening to Howard Stern. I don't get the Witnesses at all.

Mommy, of course I'm still Venice obsessed. I just got email from her last night. She's too far away to date effectively.

Bboy, hilarious!! Shame about your leg.

Slipnslidemaster: "And now about the cauldron sing, Like elves and fairies in a ring, Enchanting all that you put in."

- William Shakespeare, MacBeth

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

Bboy, THAT'S MY POST!!!!! I was definiately fucking with them!! The way to mess with them is to be ULTRA witness!! They HATE that.

Dearest Sister,

I think that you sound like a nice person, however perhaps you should work on your spirituality a little bit and then look for a mate? I was a little dismayed to see in your list of interests "Howard Stern". I'm sure this is a mistake but it could send the wrong message.

Agape,

Mark

Slipnslidemaster: "And now about the cauldron sing, Like elves and fairies in a ring, Enchanting all that you put in."

• nelly136
    nelly136

How could they resist your charms slipn?
    they obviously havent seen your pic
    but they might have seen you in yahoo?
    nelly

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

Oh Nelly, you've seen my picture. You know I'm hot!!

• nelly136
    nelly136

and modest with it
    nelly

• fodeja
    fodeja
    I'm going to try to seduce JazzyVee! Any suggestions for pick-up lines?

I'd suggest a steel cable.

f.

• Tina
    Tina

Bwaaaaaaaahahahah slip bboy steph fodeja and all.......(borrowin Kents towel to wipe my screen off lol.....)
    Tooooooooo funny,luv to all lololol(still laffin) Tina

si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit