Single Witness club on Yahoo clubs

by slipnslidemaster 76 Replies latest jw friends

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

. http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/singlewitnesses

Let the hilarity ensue... I've already started over there, I think you should too.

Slipnslidemaster: "And now about the cauldron sing, Like elves and fairies in a ring, Enchanting all that you put in."

- William Shakespeare, MacBeth

• bboyneko
    bboyneko

I just wrote this, should I post it?

It truly wonderful to find a place where single brothers and sisters can gather together in the interest of romance and dating with a high moral standard.(Hebrews 13:4)

I come from the far away country of estonia. The brothers ans sisters there send their love. I recently moved to the United state, sorry if my englis is not very good at sometimes.

There are probably among us some who have lost their marriage mate in death (Romans 7:2) But with jehovah's blessing, we will find the right person for each one of us, who with we will start a family in The Truth. (Jeremiah 29:6)

With that said, I would like to make myself known to all the luscious single sisters out there (yowza)

People are always complimenting my hair. They say to me, "Nice mullet!" or "I really like your mullet, who's your barber?" At first, I was confused at this statement. I didn't know what a mullet was. I found out after asking my girlfriend at that time. Here's the story of how I got my hairstyle. When I first came to America, I lived in the South for five months. I lived in Alabama. All of the caucasian men had this hair style that was short on the top, and then long at the back. Trying to fit in, I decided to copy this style. Having this hair style is both practical and stylish. It is practical because it protects the back of my neck from the sun. It is stylish because people are always complimenting it.

Sometimes the elders will give me hard time about this, but It does not touch my collar it is only relativley long.

Also, I wear very nice clothes on get-togethers. I wear 100% all silk shirts from Italy and nice shoes from pay-less. The sisters in my hall they go crazy over me and sometimes when I pass them the mike they faint because of my gorgeousness. I cannot help it and I am not bragging. It is the truth and I just wanted to to let you sisters know this is one hot brother.

In my native estonia, I was model for alligator netting equipment. You should have seen me with my long flowing locks of hair without a shirt holding the alligator net in muddy water with many ravenous alligator around my sculpted knees. (alligators are beautiful creations of Jehovah and i grew to appreciate them more as I will shortly tell you) This was of course, before I became in the truth.

A fellow who worked washing the windows of the alligator modeling agency building he was from the Ezxuidietztan congregation in lower Refuxuilat and he got me in the Truth.

But anyway, after I had my beautiful leg bitten off by an alligator, I was rushed to hospital. Brother Ruiopoolu, he came with me and told me about blood. So naturally I refused the evil blood. They said maybe with blood i could have had my leg reattched but I would rather be dead with one leg and be ressurected with both legs than alive with both legs knowing jehovah will destroy I in the armagedon.

Nwo in US, I seek a single sister who will not be intimidated by my beautiful face and hair, and who will not date me just because of my gorgsuousness. We will of course be supervised on all dates by my 2 half-sister's Barbossa and Liandoop who is a very nice womans and strong in truth.

I hope to hear from you available and single hot sisters for our supervised dates to museams.
    -Donatioliotay

• sf
    sf

"GET OUT OF HER"!

Run ladies, run!!

hahahahaha

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

I double dare you bboy. LOL

"I don't want someone in my life I can live with, I want someone in my life I can't live without."

• bboyneko
    bboyneko

haha read this from them:

Dearest Sister,

I think that you sound like a nice person, however perhaps you should work on your spirituality a little bit and then look for a mate? I was a little dismayed to see in your list of interests "Howard Stern". I'm sure this is a mistake but it could send the wrong message.

Agape,

Mark

• Prisca
    Prisca

sshhhuddersssss.......

reminds me of the days when I used to post on WOL

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

I'm going to try to seduce JazzyVee! Any suggestions for pick-up lines?

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Heck, they're at it already! Check this post by agnieszakjw:

slipnslidemaster is APOSTATE

please do not reply to his/her message as it will be deleted!

Thank you

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

And the subject matter is no better than any other loyal Dub board - he most exciting stuff on there is recipe swapping!

• Prisca
    Prisca

Psst Stephanus....

here's one you could say to Jazzy:

"wanna see where I keep MY Dunkin Donuts?"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit