Single Witness club on Yahoo clubs

by slipnslidemaster 76 Replies latest jw friends

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

Rolling rock, you are a genius!!!!!!!!!!! Truly!!!! Spectacular!!!!

Slipnslidemaster: "It is always the best policy to tell the truth, unless, of course, you are an exceptionally good liar."

- Jerome K. Jerome

• Bridgette
    Bridgette

They're having a helluva time explaining what an apostate is. It's gone from everything from: Someone who doesn't agree with their religion--to one who questions them--to someone who may, from their actions (brace yourselves): BE POSSESSED BY SATAN!!!! (read in loud echo)
    Hmmmm.....the fruits of the spirit are, according to the bible, "love, joy, peace, long-suffering, goodness, mildness, kindness, self-control". Now, I possess all of these FAR more than I ever did in the so-called truth. That is, after I got therapy, started meditating daily, and found peace within myself. So, how can I be possessed by the devil and yet, be full of holy spirit?
    things that make you go hmmmmmmm...........
    *insert chuckle*
    B.

• rolling rock
    rolling rock

I think that there is more than one of us in there....

• Bgurltryal
    Bgurltryal

Fred A Hall? hmmmmmmmmm

• rolling rock
    rolling rock

more than that.... just whate it will get better....

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

What a hoot!

Is there anything in their "photo" section worthy of note?

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

I'm amused that there's a Fred Hall in there! LOL

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

Funny, I didn't realize that Fred was single!! hehehe

Slipnslidemaster:"It is always the best policy to tell the truth, unless, of course, you are an exceptionally good liar."

- Jerome K. Jerome

• rolling rock
    rolling rock

nothing in the "photo" section. cuz we all know that all the good looking jw gals are married already...

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Ohhh. Looks like they already deleted the post about JW's and the UN. That was quick! If I were a JW on that board, I would wonder why those posts are getting deleted.

Eeez zer zomezing to hiiide? Bwhahahaha!

Andi

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit