Single Witness club on Yahoo clubs

by slipnslidemaster 76 Replies latest jw friends

• KSJordan
    KSJordan

They have a photo section for deaf brothers and sisters and the guy in the picture there looks rather crazed.

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Hey Guys,

Admit it, you can't handle your own hands!

• Unclepenn1
    Unclepenn1

I tried to post there and just asked a simple question and they pulled it already. The irony is, the post below mine was 'There's nothing wrong with asking questions'. Well, uh, apparently there is. These people are like robots man!

Penn

Mohammed- 'My teachings lead to the attainment of truth'
    Buddha- 'The truth has been revealed to me'
    Jesus- 'I am the truth'

• rolling rock
    rolling rock

I am doing just fine mr. hall.... I am still in good standing with the chat room... I see you are to...

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

I note your presence on that board, Fred. Good to see you're helping the apostate cause along! Have you managed to pull any birds?

• Trilobite
    Trilobite

Amazing, now that the apostates have been flushed they are back to the serious question of who plays the guitar. The Guardian board is getting active and it looks like it's attracting newcomers from the UK judging by the genteel level of abuse: smugface

• toddy
    toddy

Trilobite,
    Have you got a link for that site?

• Trilobite
  • Stephanus
    Stephanus

Try the links page. Go to Delilah's page:
    http://www.delilah.dot.nu/

Can anyone tell me if that tune is a Kingdom Melody?

• SillyGirl
    SillyGirl

I just found this board. You guys are cracking me up. I only left the "truth" a year ago - I had no idea how NOT alone I am.

They really do delete post on that Single JW board. I can't find any of your post referred to in this thread.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit