The Way I Are.

by RichieRich 73 Replies latest jw friends

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

wow...that's all I can say, wow...I can't even imagine. holy crap. glad you're out and ok.

lisa

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

Glad your out of the can, Richie ma man. Good to see ya again! Hope ya score large coin for the F up.

• free2think
    free2think

How horrible, im glad your back Ritchie.

• rebel8
    rebel8

Well Ritchie I think you are fated to be one of those people who never has a dull moment in his life! Wow. I hope you're ok. I really don't know what to say.

"...if you will allow me to be your mother. Part of that is having some say in your actions..."

I am tempted to mail your mother a gift of the book "Boundaries".

• frozen one
    frozen one

Hell of a story, Rich. I do hope you go after the lawyer who let you down starting with filing a complaint to your state's bar association. Are you designing new ink to commemorate the experience?

• BFD
    BFD

Glad you're OK, richie. Nice to have you back on the outside.

BFD

• freedomloverr
    freedomloverr

thanks for letting us know you're okay Richie! Your mother is going to have a field day with all that info. of her apostate son going to jail! I can just hear the rumour mill churning away....

you need to sue that lawyer ASAP. what a bastard!

hope your life is getting back to normal again.

• wednesday
    wednesday

Ritchie ,

you might enjoy watching an Al Pacino movie from a few years ago. It is called "and Justice for all". What a justice system we have.

take care

weds

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Richie...Good to know you are ok. Now it's your turn to use the judicial system in your behalf. It was used against you, now use it for you. You deserve to be compensated for the loss of freedom and privacy. There is no dollar sign on the emotional affect that this had on you. Looking forward to the rest of the day to day story yet to come. Take good care of yourself.

Blueblades

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

You've handled a potentially crippling situation with class and grace.

Sorry about Mom's continuing confusion. She's in a cult, she can't help it.

Glad you're ok, Richie!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit