The Way I Are.

by RichieRich 73 Replies latest jw friends

• Honesty
    Honesty

Glad you are out and back, RR.

When are you going to introduce us to your new squeeze (I am assuming that you have acquired a new one since you did spend a few weeks with some of the best, right)?

• POs Son
    POs Son

Welcome back man. I knew you had to be in a tough spot if you disappeared for so long. What is the work and school situation? Dog bless you!!

• Quentin
    Quentin

Geez...will read later tonight...

• tan
    tan

Yes, welcome back. I'm sorry that you had to go through all of that mess....we welcome you anytime.

• JK666
    JK666

Ritchie,

Glad you are free! I once was supposed to be released on my own recognizance, and it took me a week to get out of jail! The legal system can really bite!

Sue 'em if you can.

JK

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Hey Bird! (prison nickname for "Jailbird")

Where have you been?

Planning another heist?

bye-bye, Birdie!

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

I love the prison life story. That was great.

I laughed at so much that I finally had to make my husband come in and hear it. I had to explain some parts.... like the hairbraiding part.

I don't think I've ever met anyone that has lived such a quick full life, kept such a great since of humor, remained true to oneself, and remained as honorable as you seem to have in the past two years. You are amazing man.

lisa

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Oh Richie I am going to go to bed laughing now and I cannot thank you enough. I was feeling sorry for myself (again - yeah even I am getting bored of myself now) and then read Part Deux.

Classic Richie-droll that I will be tickling myself anytime I start feeling low:

"where you could shower and catch athelete's foot in complete solitude"

"chess and hairbrading"

Telling the prison guard she looked like Predator!

Brilliant stuff. I love your adventures and whilst it must have sucked to be in there - its one of those experiences that will expand you and serve to increase your outstanding empathy.

You are sooo funny. Thank you!

• loosie
    loosie

Welcome back Richie!!!

I would write mom back and say I'd rather stay in jail than for you to have a say so in my life.

Next time use one of these,

get out of jail free gifts, get out of jail free gift, get out of jail free merchandise, gifts for get out of jail free, gift for get out of jail free

• smellsgood
    smellsgood

Damn Richie! Glad to know your ok, and hope the whole process isn't too costly, ongoing, ridiculous. And wow, 100K bond is alot, is the Judge/Prosecutor being unreasonable?

...my question...shall be...if it was asked I apologize...but how was the damn prison food? Did you get to eat any sherbet?

Was it co-ed or boys only?

Well, if you didn't do something that was udderly egregious and monumentally destructive, so that way you don't spend any more time in prison, you've totally got more street cred now.

So was it the authorities who brought the charges against you, or did the man whom you got into the altercation with press charges? I'm a little confused there.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit