jayhawk1

Cause I'm A Jay Jay Jay Jay Jayhawk
    Up At Lawerence On The Kaw

"Hand me that whiskey, I need to consult the spirit."-J.F. Rutherford

• Dino
    Dino

Chasson, youre asking me?

I never claimed to know!

But why put the symbols on there and not say anything about their meaning in the books?

They were a message to someone. Whether I know what they were is not the issue anyway!

Dino

• chasson
    chasson

Hi dino,

But why put the symbols on there and not say anything about their meaning in the books?

Russell quoted Malaki 4:2 all the time in connection with the second coming of christ, what more do you want in connection with the winged sun disk ?

Still in the first Watchtower of July 1879, he said:

"Thus, speedily, steadily and surely God led us to recognize the second coming of our Lord as being not the sunset of all hope to mankind, but the "rising of the Sun of Righteousness with healing in his wings."

Read Russell instead of Springmeier, you will understand.

Bye

Charles

• Dino
    Dino

Hi Charles, I dont think much of ole' Fritz' writings. Please dont get me wrong. While we are talking, what Watchtower explained that little lamp thingy on the Millenial Dawn books?

Bye, Dino

• sf
    sf

"And what are the doctrines and goals of freemasonry ? Please a documented answer not simple assertion."

< http://google.yahoo.com/bin/query?p=Freemasonry+doctrines+goals&hc=0&hs=0

Happy trails!

• chasson
    chasson

Hey dido,

you would not try to explain me that this "that little lamp thingy on the Millenial Dawn books" is a masonic's symbol, no ?
    Have you ever read a book on masonic's symbol ?
    Have you ever read Psalm 119:105 or Proverb 6:23. Read it, the bible is really a masonic's book...

Bye

Charles

• Okidok
    Okidok

Why is it so hard to admit that Russel was a freemason? Do you guys know the real truth about this topic?? Any proof that he was not???

"It takes two to speak the truth -- one to speak, and another to
    hear."
    ---Henry David Thoreau (1817-1862)

• chasson
    chasson

Hi sf,

I could use google without your help, thanks a lot.
    I don't really believe that evanlegical's website, and the encyclic of Leon Xii could help me to find goals and doctrine of freemasonry.

But, if you have had the time to read all the stuff that google gived you, could you resume for me what you have read ?

Evidently, if you have really read that...

Bye

Charles

• Dino
    Dino

Charles,I didnt say that eastern looking lamp was a masonic symbol did I? Where did ole C.T. tell you he had those scriptures in mind when he had that symbol put on the spine of the book? Answer the question please. You dont know any more than I do. That's all I'm saying.

Bye, Dino

• chasson
    chasson
    Any proof that he was not???

I have provide at the beginning of the thread two links on article of my personnal research on this subject. have you read them ?

Now, have you any proof that Russell was not an african ? was not the reincarnation of buddha ? etc...

Stupid question, stupid answer.

Bye

Charles

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit