Watchtower's Secret Agenda

by cyrano 61 Replies latest jw friends

• chasson
    chasson

Hi dino,

I didnt say that eastern looking lamp was a masonic symbol did I ?

So why are you talking about this lamp ? Do you want to talk to me about your daughter, children, grand-mother ?

? Where did ole C.T. tell you he had those scriptures in mind when he had that symbol put on the spine of the book?

This was on an advertising for the six books of Russell to study the bible (Psaumes 119)

You dont know any more than I do. That's all I'm saying.

On Russell and freemasonry, are you sure ?

Bye

Charles

• MadApostate
    MadApostate

Russell was a "pyramidologist". BIGTIME. My understanding is that some, if not most, current BS still are. Maybe RR can speak to this.

How many times did Russell visit the pyramids? My sources tell me that the BS and the WTS have many, many photos of Russell and his traveling companions (including my favorite: U.S. Army General William Hall) posing at the Pyramids and Sphinx, but neither group will publish such for obvious reasons.

It's been a while since I looked at this subject, so RR, or anyone else in the know hopefully will correct any error, but Morton Edgar and his father were two of the most prominent pyramidologists in the world. Russell came on the scheme after pyramidology had already been introduced to the Second Adventist community by George Storrs and others. When Russell started gaining additional publicity for the issue, the Edgars became BS, with Morton even being elected a corporate officer in the early 1910s.

The various Egyptian imagery used by Russell derived from Pyramidology, NOT FROM MASONRY, who also used imagery which derived from the Egypt and other parts of the Middle East.

In the very 1913? speech which the NUTS quote, he plainly states that he was not a member of Masonry. He also said such many years prior to that in the WT magazine, plus made some derogatory comments about Masonry.

Dino, and the other conspiracy NUTS can kiss my ass. I've only been a member here for 3 months, and I believe this is the third time this ludicrous accusation has had to be dealt with.

We finally get an issue (UN) which is likely drawing new lurkers to this website, and what greets them but a bunch of FUCKING IDIOTS spouting global conspiracy theories.

The WTS should make all of you honorary members of the GB!

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

I once heard a rumour that Elton John was a Mason and that his head was made of laminated poly-fibre.

After meeting him, I can assure you that he is not a Mason.

HS

• cyrano
    cyrano

MadApostate,

I wouldn't worry about us nuts scaring off the new ones to this site, your doing it all by yourself.

• sf
    sf

"I could use google without your help,..."

Then why didn't you before you asked about doctrines and goals?

And inciDENTly, these search results are not for your eyes only. That would be silly to post up search results to persons so "educated" as you. So why is it that you THINK it is only for you? Let me guess...bwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

The Fact is this: What's been discovered and uncovered re: the WTBTS involvement with this worlds govt via the U.N. is only the tip of this organizations hypocrisy. I don't give a shit about ANNYBODY riding my ass on this. It will not phase me. Those who know me know this. I will ride this snowball to it's final destination. I will not keep silent and I will not stop searching and REsearching. So...if there are those who "need" to ride my ass on everything that is MY RESEARCH...don't ask me to consent. Get the fuck off me!!

sKally

sKally

• chasson
    chasson
    Then why didn't you before you asked about doctrines and goals?

There is no doctrines in Freemasonry, only a few "landmark" (believe in God and in the immortality of the soul- difficult to Russell isn't it ;-) for example). And the goals are different in each "obedience" (french's word meaning national organisation)

Unfortunately, nor you or your friend are able to explain what are the goal and doctrines of freemason.

So why is it that you THINK it is only for you? Let me guess...bwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Oh good, you think that people who read this site don't know to use google, and you give them the link because they don't know to tape " http://www.google.com"; and type the different key word.

Bye

Charles

• MadApostate
    MadApostate

sKally:

Actually I'm an Illuminati/Mason operative. I've been sent here to try to keep you and your friends from "spilling the beans".

We have had YOU under surveillance for the past year.

If you keep this up, we will be forced to bring in "the team".

NO ONE CAN STOP US.

NO ONE WILL STAND IN OUR WAY.

WE WILL RULE THE WORLD!!!

• sf
    sf

Perhaps you could not or choose not to comprehend my statement:

"I don't give a shit about ANNYBODY riding my ass on this. It will not phase me."

CUM and get (inside) me, if you can. I've had bigger dicks up my ass before MA. Yours will be a welcome change.

sKally

• RR
    RR

Cyrano

Putting a Pagan Sun Disc Symbol on religous literature considered to be from 'God's only channel' is quite different than some car company using it.

Tit for tat, the cross is a pagan symbol, but some how it has been Christianized. Russell saw a scriptural reason for using the symbol. It reminded him of the scripture in Mal. 4:2 "The Sun of Righteousness shall arise With healing in His wings."

The very fact that Russell even used Masonic symbols on his Watchtower suggest he had some affiliation. You don't just say 'Gee what art will I put on God's Literature today'. He had to think about it.

Exactly and he did, and saw a scripture. The Cross and crown symbol is another synbol that many tie to masonry. However the symbol dates back further than masonry and today many established churches use the symbol.

Russell preached figuratively using Masonry terms to appeal to Masons. Why, to join his organization.

He did the same to many prostestant, catholic and jewish audiences, does that mean he was all of these?

Just because Russell may have wrote negatively of Masonry doesn't mean anything, especially considering the U.N. fiasco.

This is so absurd, what does Russell have to do with the UN?

• RR
    RR

HS

I once heard a rumour that Elton John was a Mason and that his head was made of laminated poly-fibre.

After meeting him, I can assure you that he is not a Mason.

Ahhh ... but what about his head? Was it made of laminated poly-fibre?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit