Watchtower's Secret Agenda

by cyrano 61 Replies latest jw friends

• chasson
    chasson

hi cyrano,

Springmeier said the Egyptian disc symbol was 'similar' to the 33 degree Masonic Knights Templar logo

Similar ? For whom ? (except springmeier)

Bye

Charles

• LDH
    LDH

I am woman.
    Hear me roar.

Lisa

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

When Kennedy said, "Ich bin ein Berliner", he should have fired his writing staff. Basically, he said, "I am a Jelley Donut" One proper way to say "I am a Berliner (as in from the city of Berlin)" Is "Ich bin Berliner" and there are other ways too. But by using the definite article "ein" JFK identified himself as a Berliner as in the donut or some other ITEM, but not as being FROM a specific PLACE.

The people cheered Kennedy when he said "Ich bin ein Berliner" because they were hungry.

YERUSALYIM
    "Vanity! It's my favorite sin!"
    [Al Pacino as Satan, in "DEVIL'S ADVOCATE"]

• RR
    RR

Thank you MAD, I have done so much research into this issue and have always come up blank.

It's as if, people want to destroy the Society so badly, they'll stoop to making things up or sretching the truth. There is no truth to Russell being a mason of any kind, and anyone who had read the supposedly articles and sermons that say he has will know that this is NOT what he was admitting to.

• sf
    sf

"and anyone who had read the supposedly articles and sermons that say he has will know that this is NOT what he was admitting to."

Respectfully, this does not make sense to Me.

"supposedly" meaning non-existant? Are you saying that these "supposed" articles do not exist? I would say this is what "supposed" means...concluding that something does not exist. Thus, there would be NOTHING to admit.

Yet if you state, such as you have abouve that he was not admitting to "this" (whatever "this" is) in these "supposed" statements. How can this be? It makes no sense. Either they were writings he admitted and/or admitted to or they were "supposed" statements. Which is it?

sKally

• sf
    sf

Cyrano,

Please read this thread from July; before the WTC attacks and before the U.N. expose':

< http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=8112&site=3

sKally, happy trails!

• cyrano
    cyrano

Points to think about:

1. Putting a Pagan Sun Disc Symbol on religous literature considered to be from 'God's only channel' is quite different than some car company using it.

2. The very fact that Russell even used Masonic symbols on his Watchtower suggest he had some affiliation. You don't just say 'Gee what art will I put on God's Literature today'. He had to think about it.

3. Russell preached figuratively using Masonry terms to appeal to Masons. Why, to join his organization.

4. Just because Russell may have wrote negatively of Masonry doesn't mean anything, especially considering the U.N. fiasco.

• Englishman
    Englishman

Seeker,

I am a bin liner?

Englander.

Nostalgia isn't what it used to be....

• NikL
    NikL

While there may not be any proof beyond a shadow of doubt, I too believe there was a possible masonic conection to Russell. There is just too many clues in terminology in cover art etc. Maybe he never acheived a very prominent level or maybe he just used masonic (or simular) literature to formulate some of his ideas. The masons werent the only secret society at the time. As a matter of fact, there were many existing in those years.

• cyrano
    cyrano

I might not pay this much attention if it weren't for all the other lies and deception the WTS have committed.

Especially if you take into consideration their strange subliminal artwork they put in their publications throughout the years. Like the pentegram on the back of the chair in the Live Forever Book. Just creepy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit