Watchtower's Secret Agenda

by cyrano 61 Replies latest jw friends

• chasson
    chasson
    . He spent about five years writing on methods of world revolution under orders and pay from the Rothschild Dynasty with the aim of establishing One World Government. He called this government "The Novus Ordo Seculorum" (New Age or New World Order), which is also the title of his book published in May 1, 1776

Unfortunately, at this time only Rothschild's father, Mayer, was a businnessman, and his business was little, with ONLY Guillaume of Austria. The first big affair of Rothschild with this prince took place in 1789, before Mayer selled to the prince only rare nusmimatic pieces for the personnal collection of the Prince.

Mayer lived in the ghetto of Francfort on Main not in Bavaria. All the Rotschild was orthodox jews who didn't care of esoterism even Kabballa.

How could someone could write this kind of stuff ?

Bye

Charles

• ARoarer
    ARoarer

Hi All, I am not really up on the evidence, or non evidence regarding Russell being a FreeMason and it's link to the WTS, however, I am aware that the Society had purchased an old Masonic Temple in Paterson New Jersey some years ago, and the local Witnesses were involved in restoring it. I am not clear whether or not they still use it or own it, does anyone know of this?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit