How Did YOU Find JWD?

by minimus 60 Replies latest jw friends

• BrentR
    BrentR

A demon made it into a pop-up on my computer.

• FlipThis
    FlipThis

damn that Satan

• BrentR
    BrentR

It was partly my fault because I just removed all of the aposta-scan software off my PC.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

An apostate (Barbara Anderson) turned me onto this site after I contacted her.

Also, Free Minds.

Skeeter

• Open mind
    Open mind

I saw "JWD" referenced on some other site, maybe someone's life story, not sure. I then Googled JWD and didn't get an immediate hit. Kept on digging around and finally found this place.

Today, I typed in "JWD" to Google and Jehovahs-Witness.com is the VERY FIRST HIT!!

Praise Jah!!

Or simon,

Or Google,

Whoever.

Open Mind

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

I lycos searched it in 2001 and lurked a bit. I wanted to meet other jw's. Really didn't spend much time on the computer back then, but did get to know some of you at that time. Then, in spring/summer 2004, someone happily challenged all jw's on Prince's official fan club to something on this site. So, I decided I was going to see what liars apostates really were and report back to the Prince board. That was the end of my time on the fan club site! (Which is down and out now).

• LearningToFly
    LearningToFly

While playing a game in Pogo one night I met Gretchen through a discussion on religion, she shared she was an xJW, I did as well.. she told me about this site, I googled it, and "walla" here I am!

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

surfing the net looking for the meaning of life. Which I still am not satisfied with.

Like Peggy Lee sang, " Is that all there is?"

• RAF
    RAF

From Charles Chason tj-recherches site ...

• minimus
    minimus

LonelySheep, Prince helped you learn the "truth".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit