How Did YOU Find JWD?

by minimus 60 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I used to read the old H2O site and I believe they brought up that this place was up......either that or I typed in JWs on search.

• Sassy
    Sassy

lol I used to be on H2o for a minute when I was a witness..

actually most know how I found this site.. I was a moderator/admin of other PRO JW sites.. we used to have those from here come to infiltrate our boards.. so of course we had to keep those nasty apostates out! so I'd come over here and look for them bragging .. so I could go back and bump them off..

• JK666
    JK666

Google in 2004. JK

• PEC
    PEC

I was searching for information on quack medicine and found a link to a golden age magazine article, the rest is history.

Philip

• FlipThis
    FlipThis

my brother and sister turned me on to the site about 6 years ago (blast them! :)

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

i googled it in 2000. unfortunately i was put off from joining because of someone swearing and saying how crap the daniel study was. then i came back to the site in 2002 when i found about silentlambs, hooray for bill! where's his ring? i wanna kiss it!

• BFD
    BFD

After I joined Topix, I found Free Minds then JWD. When I started reading at the Free Minds site my head almost exploded. I cannot describe how I felt when I realized that there were so many others that were mentally warped and twisted by the WT$ like I was. I immediately purchased "Apocalypse Delayed" and later read "Crisis of Conscience" and began long the process of healing.

BFD

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

I found it during a Crisis of Consience, Depression ... googled back in 05

• NanaR
    NanaR

Via a link at "Beyond Jehovah's Witnesses", the Timothy Campbell site.

Ruth

• MeneMene
    MeneMene

A friend told me about Freeminds & I stumbled across it while reading on that site.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit