My Brother Died in a Car Wreck Last Night

by WLG 91 Replies latest jw friends

• Gopher
    Gopher

WLG, I'm so sorry to hear of this. I hope you can gather strength to get through this very hard time.

• sandy
    sandy

Hi WLG, I hope you start feeling a little better soon. I'm so sorry for your loss.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

So sorry for your lost

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

I'm so sorry to hear of this, please accept my condolences.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

(((((((WLG)))))))

Words can't express my deep sorrow for your loss. Hang in there buddy.

• Forscher
    Forscher

Sorry to hear that dude!

i know that has to hurt big time! And to have to put up with the witnoid crap on top of that. That has to suck!

Look here dude, you might not like what I write next, but think on it a bit. You want to make things a little easier for yourself, remeber that your dad is hurting big time. We live our lives thinking that We'll never live to see our sons in the grave, and then, SLAMMMMM, it happens! It is just not natural! So your dad is hurting big time young man. He is going to do the only thing he knows to do to cope. He'll try to convert you. Realize that he thinks that if you die outside of the organization's good graces, you'll be dead for eternity. So he is both trying to comfort himself and save you at the same time. Really, dude, we often dont' think beyond our own feelings at a time like that.

So the best way to handle dad is to be polite and respectful. Respectfully listen to him, but make no commitments. Keep you goatee, but make sure it is neatly trimmed and you are neatly dressed. Not even the JWs can legitimately gripe if you are and it is just good funeral etiquette anyway. You show your love for your departed brother on both counts (what you believe he'd want you to do, and respect for the occasion). I know the recruitment pitches will grate on your nerves, but my advice will save you alot of hurt and tension until this passes.

You have my prayers WLG. I hope you get through things alright!

Forscher

• drew sagan
  • ESTEE
    ESTEE

ARGH!!!((((((((WLG))))))).........I am so very sorry to hear of your loss.

You might find it helps to vent and to just reminisce about him here. We are here for you, (((WLG))).

We cry with you. Trust me, the accident was not your fault. That's why its called an accident---it's not your fault.

(((hugs)))

ESTEE

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

What terribly sad and devastating news! I am so very sorry to hear this.

hugs,

Annie

• Es
    Es

Oh WLG my sincerest apologies... I dont know what to say other than that and we are here for you.

So so sorry

es

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit