My Brother Died in a Car Wreck Last Night

by WLG 91 Replies latest jw friends

• saywhat29
    saywhat29

I am so sorry WLG. I can't imagine the pain you are going through right now losing your younger sibling. It's easy to say that you can't blame yourself but as you are older one, I understand that sometimes its hard not to. With time I just hope you understand that you were just limited like every other human is, like he was in trying to deal with his pain. You cannot predict the future I hope you can forgive yourself for that because in a time like this people blame themselves for not having that ability. I wish I could reach out and give you a real hug man.

((((WLG))))

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

WLG--I'm sorry!!!!!!!!!!!

• FadingAway
    FadingAway

WLG, I am so sorry for your loss, (((((WLG)))))

• jgnat
    jgnat

Darn it all.

• KW13
    KW13

There is nothing i can say is there, but i just wanted to say that were here for you and that we will do what we can online to support you.

• free2think
    free2think

(((((((((((((((WLG)))))))))))))))

I'm so sorry.

• minimus
    minimus

I am so sorry for you.

• Mary
    Mary

I am so sorry to hear this WLG and I know exactly how you feel. My youngest brother was killed in a car accident and the shock, disbelief, guilt, anger and sorrow you'll experience is all too real.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

I am at a loss for words. Damn it. W.Once

• mimimimi
    mimimimi

I am so sorry. Don't beat yourself up over this. It is not your fault. I agree with what Mouthy said. I think there is a place beyond and he is there now, in no pain. If you can, take comfort in that thought.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit