My Brother Died in a Car Wreck Last Night

by WLG 91 Replies latest jw friends

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Donny I am so sorry. Words elude me. I havent seen my sisters for many years but I know its going to hurt bad if I hear one of them has gone. How doubly worse to lose one who's life has hardly even started.

I'll be thinking of you.

(((WLG)))

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

WLG, I lost my oldest brother in a car accident when he was 22 and I was 17. I had been thinking that very day that all six of us siblings would live to be old ladies and men and laughed at the idea.

I know it's a horrible shock. The guilt and the what ifs are very normal. Not necessarily helpful though, you know? I wish there was something I could say to make things easier for you. This just sucks. It sucks a$$. Bigtime. My brother died in 1976. The hardest part of this may be for you to get through the shock that it could happen to your family and to accept that it really has happened.

Please make sure you get lots of support and hugs and love from all your family and friends and if you feel ill, it may not be the German Potato Salad, it could be your nerves. I was violently ill after Cory died and lost so much weight my pants would not stay up. (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((WLG))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

• GoingGoingGone
    GoingGoingGone

(((((((((((((WLG)))))))))))))

I'm so very sorry for your loss. Don't blame yourself. It's not your fault... not even a tiny little bit.

GGG

• LearningToFly
    LearningToFly

So sorry WLG ((((hugss))))

LTF

• codeblue
    codeblue

(((WLG))) I am so sorry

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

WLG

I lost my brother a year ago at this same time.

I am so sorry to hear of your deep loss.

My thoughts are with you and my heart hurts for you.

purps

• restrangled
    restrangled

WLG,

My heart is breaking for you. I lost a brother thinking I could have stopped it.....He was 19 at the time and I was 22. I tried to stop him from going out the front door, begging my parents to not let him "ride" that first warm spring night. No one stopped him. He was dead with in 2 hours.

I know the pangs of "if only" and how you must be suffering. Know that my heart and thoughts are with you.

The loss is incredible, along with the dreams at night of seeing him alive to this very day.

I am so very sorry.

R.

• Tara
    Tara

WLG, I am so sorry for your loss.

• sosad
    sosad

i have four brothers - and what you are experiencing is a real fear - i am so sorry for your loss.

• erandir
    erandir

WLG, I'm so sorry for your loss. My sister is estranged from our family at the moment (by her own choice), but I hope that soon she'll change her mind and come back before something bad happens.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit