My Brother Died in a Car Wreck Last Night

by WLG 91 Replies latest jw friends

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Just awful, I'm really sorry to hear this WLG.
    What a tragedy. (((((WLG)))))

• changeling
    changeling

(((((WLG))))))

changeling

• Spectre
    Spectre

I'm really sorry to hear about this.

• juni
    juni

I'm sorry Donny.

Love, Juni

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

There really is no adequate words to express how sorry I am to hear of your loss. To face a loved ones death is painful, but especially when it is someone so young, and had their whole life ahead of them. Just know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.

I have to agree with you when you say F**k them, you are going as you are. Please do in your brothers honor, be who you are. You do not have to play by their rules. Good luck we are here for you.

Leslie

• TheListener
    TheListener

Oh WLG I am so so sorry. (((((WLG)))))

• outnfree
    outnfree

I'm very sorry, too, ((((((((WLG))))))).

• hubert
    hubert

So sorry for your loss, WLG.

We all have times in our lives where we say "If only", but we never know when things like this will happen, and can't blame ourselves for it. You were starting to help him through a difficult time, but there just wasn't enough time for it to work out. It's got nothing to do with you. Don't blame yourself....Let it go.

You have enough to grieve for.

((((((WLG))))))

Hubert and wife.

• Vyla
    Vyla

In times of grief, there are no real words that can truly encompass the vastness of your emotions and provide true comfort. Please allow yourself to fully feel and indulge in your own mourning processes. Try to trust the universe. Much warmth and healing thoughts to you in this time.

v.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

I am so sorry. I am at a lost for words.

Skeeter

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit