My Brother Died in a Car Wreck Last Night

by WLG 91 Replies latest jw friends

• choosing life
    choosing life

WLG,

I am so sorry for the loss of your dear brother. As we grow up, the older siblings tend to protect the younger ones. However, there are times and circumstances that we cannot protect against. My heart goes out to you and your family.

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear WLG,

(((HUGS)))Our prayers and thoughts are with you during this difficult time. I am so very sorry.

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• John Doe
  • ButtLight
    ButtLight

((((((WLG))))) Im really sorry hun. If you need to talk, feel free to call me! (or pm me)

• bebu
    bebu

((((WLG))))

My very deepest sympathies to you at this time.

Please. You need to know that you are NOT responsible for whatever situation that happened. In every place in every life, there are tragic possibilities that can occur. Nothing you can do will ever remove this reality from any person.

This prayer from the Catholic funeral rite is very tender, and I pray it for your brother Aaron.

God, lover of souls, you hold dear
    what you have made and spare all
    things, for they are Yours, look
    gently on your servant Aaron, and by
    the blood of the cross forgive his
    her sins and failings.

Remember the faith of those who
    mourn and satisfy their longing for
    that day when all will be made
    new again in Christ, our risen Lord,
    who lives and reigns with You for
    ever and ever. Amen.

bebu

• reneef
    reneef

(((WLG))) So sorry for your loss.

• Miss Bliss
    Miss Bliss

I am sooo sorry for your terrible loss

"The good die young because they see it's no use living if you've got to be good" ~John Barrymore

• rekless
    rekless

I'm so sorry.

Don't blame yourself.You didn't do anything wrong...just bad timing.

Yes, I do know what you are going through--I lost a son and wife in death due to the blood issue. It is hard to reason with when you look back.

Did you hear about the woman who never cross the I35W because she could not nor swim,but

she picked the day the bridge fell to cross it--she died!

Who can guess the what and when ? So many senerios to play out.

So just grieve and try not to put the blame on yourself.

Dan

• WLG
    WLG

Just spoke to my Dad on the phone. Didn't get too far into it until I got the standard "you know we all tried to get him to turn around where he would have his life" blah blah blah bullsh*t. Told me he looks forward to talking with me. I hate the way they do that. Something tragic happens and it's turned into a full blown recruitment session.

My dad is pushing for a Witness propaganda and recruitment session funeral, his mom is kind of against but she's hysterical still. I'm not looking forward to the incinuation and innuendo that will go with it. I'd rather they f*ck off, they didn;t have sh*t to do with him when he was alive and would only be showing up because it's fashonable.

It's weird, the only ones to call me were my mom (not his mom) and my other brother. My dad still hadn't called as of 18 hours later. I was thinking about getting ready to go, shaving off the goatee, etc. But no, screw em. I think my brother would want me to give 'em the finger and go as I am. I think it's time to come out of the closet.

Wanderlustapostateguy.

• Dagney
    Dagney

There are no words for this. We are all here for you.

I am so sorry for your loss. (((((((WLG)))))))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit