OKM 09/07 (english)- Just another brick in the wall...

by metaspy 181 Replies latest jw friends

• lesterd
    lesterd

a little clearer view

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

Here is my answer to refute all of this:

another one:

Think of their recent articles on the fds and the rf regarding Holy Spirit, they state the non-annointed can have the same amount or more Holy Spirit operating on them.

watchtower says you have it but you can't use it.

Gotta say, they got balls for telling that Holy Spirit how to operate.LOL

• Gordy
    Gordy

Can wait to see the Greek one coming up...It is obvious that WT has a HUGE problem regarding indepent research, that Brothers they are doing...

The thing the really pisses me off, is that the Greek N.W.T is completely crap...I mean there is an "excuse" for the rest of the world, but for Greeks JW..NO WAY.

justhuman

We have a Greek guy who attends the church I go to.

He was telling one time how he got into an argument over the NWT with a JW Elder. Like you telling him the NWT was a crap translation of the Greek. The Elder who thought he knew his Greek tried to pull some grammatical tricks etc. But the guy kept showing him were the WT was wrong on such things. In the end the Elder sarcastically says "Oh and what makes you such an expert on the Greek language"

To which the guy says "Because I am Greek!"

At which the JW just turns and leaves.

• richard
    richard
    I almost replied, "Cognitive Dissidence" but I realize the person would not understand

Neither would I since it is called "cognitive dissonance".

Richard

• patientbrother
    patientbrother

on the night they go over this question and answer box I will not be able to attend there are so many things I would love to say but it would crush my wifes spirit. It's really such a shame that so many of our brothers and sisters are going to be so blindsided when they realize that Jesus words about two slaves serving in the same house are coming true. Satan has so cleverly laid out a snare and so many will be following and worshipping the WTBTS that when the day comes and the finally realize they have been worshipping the governing body instead of Worshipping Jehovah they will be like the ones who said " but didn't we prophecy in your name, and expel demons in your name? and then he will say get away from me for I never knew you.. how utterly shocking that will be.

• sf
    sf

Bwahhhhlolololllllll...does WHO?

The FDS??

Hahahahahahaha........

TED, you really have me in stitches here, Brother.

Praytell, who be this Faithful Discreet Slave?

You? Hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa You, faithful? You, discreet? You, a slave???

I mean, come on brother.

You are nothing but a sham, a fraud, an outrage, brother.

When will you be coming 'home'?

sKally

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

I remember when I was in my first Kingdom Hall back in the late 60s-early 70s.....there were a couple of families that had small get-togethers on Saturday evenings, they would read and study the WT lesson together and then have refreshments, and chat.

I'd be willing to say that THIS unchristian behavior has long since bitten the dust.

• JCanon
    JCanon

WHOA. This means they are losing the battle! They are afraid of research more than ever and don't want too much of what is out there to affect the brothers.

In fact, I heard they have plans for two types of Watchtowers, one for the public and one just for witnesses. So they are becoming more and more cultic than ever. It's as if instead of moving away from being corrupt, they are headlong into blatantly being a corrupt organization.

But I suppose after a while it's just about the money.

The GB was "disfollowshipped" from Jehovah's heavenly organization and favor on November 10, 1992. They were told they would be cast into spiritual darkness and that they fulfill the "evil slave" and the "man of lawlessness" that makes themselves a god in God's own house (2 Thess 2:4). Now that is coming true more than ever. You have to now worship the Faithful and Discreet Slave and not study the Bible on your own or in groups. Obviously, lots of witnesses are ignoring them, so I suppose that is well and good. Truly people see through this and realize how corrupt and phony this organization is. No wonder I can't even stand to go to any meetings any more.

Thanks for posting this. I didn't realize it was getting this bad.

Interesting while they talk out of one side of their mouth encouraging JWs to focus on what the GB only says, they put cryptic subliminal artwork in their publications to communicate with all the active Freemasons in the cult.

http://www.geocities.com/siaxares/Baphomet2X.JPG

JC

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

It's always good to see that only a few guys in Brooklyn can fill me in with some accurate knowledge so that we all can increase our actual knowledge of God.

Why ...

It's sure good that they gave us that accurate knowledge that told us the world was going to end not once, not twice but some ten times now and it hasn't.

It's sure good they gave us that accurate knowledge that vaccines were danagerous and then reverse course to tell us they were good.

It's sure good they gave us that accurate knowledge on blood transfusions only to reverse course countless times.

It's sure good they gave us that accurate knowledge on staying away from the UN and other political factions so that they themselves could partner with the UN and support the UN's charter.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

I have to say that if I was still "in" I would not see this article as a threat to anyone doing 'personal study' and having other publications .

They are talking about some who have gone a long way into research, with websites, publications and discussion forums, and they say they do not endorse them - that is a lot different to your average Joe Publisher looking up a Bible Dictionary or a different translation . They say , as you would expect , that they recommend their own stuff but I see no blanket condemnation of any others

Those who want to look up things will continue to do so.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit