OKM 09/07 (english)- Just another brick in the wall...

by metaspy 181 Replies latest jw friends

• Gill
    Gill

For the average R and F JW this article poses no problem.

For God's sake, they're a bunch of lazy buggers who couldn't string two thoughts together when it comes to the Bible or Bible History simply because they probably always did abdicate their thinking capacities to someone else rather than go to the effort to switch on their own brains!

However, to a few, this will ring alarm bells.

You have to give credit to the WTBTS for sheer brass balls and cheek! Most impressive for a Mind Control Cult to actually come out with what it expects from its followers.......Blind and Unquestioning Submission!

I stand impressed....disappointed but Impressed!

• sir82
    sir82

Another fairly recent change just came to mind to add to the list I made before of all the puzzling recent changes, and that is that you no longer need to write a letter to disassociate yourself, just by not being irregular at meetings or service they have the right to call you disassociated.

Source?

Certainly has never appeared in any WT, "Organized" book, "Flock" book, or BOE letter.

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

I love the way this crappy BORG continues to hang itself. I love the contrast of the current study article with the QB. Brillant.

• MsBHaving
    MsBHaving

Ok guys and gals,Re: OKM 09/07 (english)- Just another brick in the wall...

This is unbelievable. I can't believe they would have the balls to put this in print. Thanks for posting

• MsBHaving
    MsBHaving

Thats funny Watson

• undercover
    undercover

It's been a couple of days since I first saw the article posted. I copied it for future reference. I've read a few times now.

For the average, brain-washed JW, this article will just lodge itself into the part of the brain that has succombed to the will of the WTS. They won't give it two cognizant thoughts.

But for others who may already have some questions or doubts, this article could be the push in the right direction.

This article could be to free-thinking JWs what the article on "independant thinking" was to me. I remember reading that article the first time as if it was yesterday. I remember the discomfort I felt after reading it and the confusion I felt. It created a paradox. How can one test out what one is taught if one isn't allowed to think for oneself. That article was one of the key instruments to my allowing questions and doubts to surface. In time, after seeing other instances of contradictory teachings and changes in doctrine (the generation change), I knew something was seriously wrong.

This article could be just what some independant JWs need to jolt them awake to the fact that something is wrong.

• Neo
    Neo
    Another fairly recent change just came to mind to add to the list I made before of all the puzzling recent changes, and that is that you no longer need to write a letter to disassociate yourself, just by not being irregular at meetings or service they have the right to call you disassociated.

Lady Liberty,

Do have any hard proof of that? It is the first time I hear anything about that. Did they send a letter or something?

Neo

• Shawn10538
    Shawn10538

thank you for posting the article

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

See below.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

I mailed the article to a few still in the JDubs. I also mailed a copy of an old WT article & info from the JDub website about independent thinking.

I got my first response. It was, "Please Stop."

Yep! 2 little words. I almost replied, "Cognitive Dissidence" but I realize the person would not understand. By the way, the person only attends Memorial service. Not a regular attender. So, I think this article will prove to the Society that the followers, will, just follow.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit