OKM 09/07 (english)- Just another brick in the wall...

by metaspy 181 Replies latest jw friends

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

This says it all: "fitly united in the same mind and in the same line of thought" ALL TOGETHER NOW: "WE MUST OBEY THE VOICE OF THE FAITHFUL SLAVE"

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

You know how fast gossip goes through the JW gossip mill. Literally via the phone system or the Internet, gossip can be from one place in the world to another in minutes, and that is exactly what it does. I know for myself personally our issues with 607 were gossiped as far as two states away in three different directions. When you think of the possibilities of how many heard of just our family having doubts it is amazing. Then there is the letter I sent to over 200 families..virutally everyone we knew..well lets just say it gave them alot of "food for thought". I know that was gossiped about..

Now times that by all of you and your families!!! Your issues, your discussions with friends and family members expressing questions that cannot be answered. Think about all who your questions and concerns were gossiped to, and how far reaching that most likely was. No doubt the dubs are being inindated with one story after another of ones leaving or being shunned for doing research. Certainly this latest KM will raise a few eyebrowsas to what is going on. You can be certain the Society is being overloaded with letters of concerns and questions over what they are hearing. Plus the monotoring of these sites by the Society, they know they are in trouble!!

All of this coupled with the many other pieces to the puzzle of WT changes..just exactly what kind of picture is forming here....

Puzzling pieces....Selling property in New York City, Selling one of the 500 acre farms of prime Real Estate to a developer, The child abuse lawsuits, and the financial reprocussions that will have, The 30 minute outline talks, The Watchtower only for JWs, The ever tighter control on personal matters such as no shorts, jeans or tank tops after the assembly, The recent tightening up on getting a education, The ever growing number of JWs with questions, and now this desperate attempt to control outside research and group discussions, No studying Hebrew or Greekto examine the New World Translation.....etc.

The average JW has got to be wondering what in the HECK is going on here??!!!

The heat is cranking up for the Society as they lose there grip! It will be interesting to think of what may lie ahead!!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

This qfr is outrageous. It took me a few minutes to figure out that it was not a parody.

How can anyone read this and not agree that this is a dangerous cult?!

• fjtoth
  • hilannj
    hilannj

I have tired to lay some groundwork.. I call my brother, and said this guy at work said all this crap.. (quoted stuff from the box) but I told they guy that he was crazy, and asked my brother what he thought, and he cannot change that he said it was crazy now.. hahaha (it really will not make a difference but one can hope.)

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

I have tired to lay some groundwork.. I call my brother, and said this guy at work said all this crap.. (quoted stuff from the box) but I told they guy that he was crazy, and asked my brother what he thought, and he cannot change that he said it was crazy now.. hahaha (it really will not make a difference but one can hope.) Dear Hillannj, What a great idea!! If any are still talking with friends and family still in this is a super idea and may just make them stop dead in their tracks when they see the new KM!! Sincerely, Lady LibertyKool Aid...its not just for kids!!!

• fjtoth
  • fjtoth
  • cab1000
    cab1000

"Make sure of all things" I have heard that since I was a just a little dub. This is crazy. Need proof? ask us if its true. Yep. Its true. Need proof? ask us if its true. Yep, its true. Need Proof? and on and on

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

Err... with all this guidance about how the FDS should do our thinking for us, has anyone considered the information presented in the latest Watchtower Study ?

Watchtower June 15th Page 21

alt

Now I am confused

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit