OKM 09/07 (english)- Just another brick in the wall...

by metaspy 181 Replies latest jw friends

• willyloman
    willyloman

patient brother: Excellent comment!

• oompa
    oompa

This was really a well viewed and well posted thread, and this KM still make me scream.........coincedentally, I had written the society with many questions about the accuracy of the NWT several months before this KM came out, and there have been two other articles since then about whether we should use the name Jehovah and if it should even be in the christian greek scriptures.

(1Thessalonians5:21) 21 Make sure of all things. . .

Yet this article strongly discourages any research trying to check the accuracy of the NWT! Every JW should try to "Make sure" their Bible is accurate. If every witness really did due dilligence and did this....like the Beoreans....they would all be able to verify its incredible accuracy right?....well they would if it is accurate anyway. The only reason the FDS does not want you to try this is because it will NOT stand up to scrutiny because it if full of JW bias and has many flat out changes and additions to it.

(Revelation 22:18-19) 18 "I am bearing witness to everyone that hears the words of the prophecy of this scroll: If anyone makes an addition to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this scroll; 19 and if anyone takes anything away from the words of the scroll of this prophecy, God will take his portion away from the trees of life and out of the holy city, things which are written about in this scroll.

Geeze that is so simple!...............................oompa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit