Last night's BIG LOVE

by sandy 64 Replies latest social entertainment

• unique1
    unique1

She said Jehovah?? I completely missed that.

I swear Nicki's mom and Margene's mom are like My mom. Constant competition with you, yet always blaming you for their problems. SCARY.

• sandy
    sandy

So does anyone know if the show will be back for a third season or not?

• sandy
    sandy

Can't wait for tonight's episode! I'm going to hop in the shower and get all comfy for bed and watch it . . . I live for Mondays now.

Be back later to discuss . . .

• sandy
    sandy

I thought last night's episode was pretty funny. I loved the restaurant scene when Margene was walked over to Bill and handed him that note saying she told them she was his mistress. OMG that was so funny.

Rhonda . . . OMG! that girl is too EVIL. LOL

And Barbara really seems to be getting tired of their life, Bill always pushing her to do whatever he wants. She seems like she's going to snap soon. Maybe she'll leave at the end of this season leaving us all to wonder if she'll go back to him.

Someone said it before: They really do pack a lot into one episode. Does it even run a full hour?

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

I rented the first season from Blockbuster and now I am all caught up. Only 2 episodes left in this season. Is there a chance there won't be a third season?

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

sandy it was a great episode wasn't it?

barb is having to do more and more things that are against her core beliefs, she looked horrified at the dinner several times, and when bill introduced margene as his wife she looked like she wanted the floor to swallow her. also, nikki chewing ben out right in front of her, she did NOT like that at all. i agree, this season will end with her leaving

rhonda is one creepy lil critter, singing " happiest girl in the usa" without cracking a smile. ick

nikki is desperate for some stature somewhere, she realized bill has some embarassment about her since he bypassed her as 2nd wife and asked margene to go on the trip with him, holding the party for joey, telling alby about bill buying weber gaming etc..

frank continues to freak me out. lois tapping the divorce papers saying " page 4, community property" lol she's a trip

sarah, so sad about her mothers choices. poor kid.

i'm starting to think wanda is the only person on the show who ISN'T nutso lol

next week it moves back to sunday night for the last 2 episodes of the season.

• Dagney
    Dagney

Oh I loved it!!!!!

"Sweet" Barb is standing up to old Bill.

Many plots going on...very very good.

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

I loved it too! I really loved the part at the hotel restuarant when margene gave Bill that note at dinner stating she told them she was his mistress...lol.
    I detest Nikki and her frivolous spending habbits though, I get this stressed out feeling and anxiety just watching her dig herself into a hole...
    I heard HBO picked it up for another season despite the fact that ratings were less than they expected. I hope that's true.

• simplesally
    simplesally

Ratings not what the expected?? OMG, I love this show, I'm glad it's coming back, I am hooked and tevo all new episodes!!

• unique1
    unique1

I really want to strangle Rhonda. When she said if you say anything I will tell Sarah you want to kiss her. I told my hubby, I would have grabbed her (Rhonda) and kissed her on the lips and said "so what" and started laughing to myself. Remeber she saw the mother and daughter talking and pointing at her. I hope that goes somewhere. That the daughter found a way to expose Rhonda.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit