Last night's BIG LOVE

by sandy 64 Replies latest social entertainment

• sandy
    sandy

Ok, so I thought it was good but not quite as good as the other episodes. Last night seemed a little slow like a filler episode or something. Ya know what I mean?

It looks like this Monday's episode will be good. I can't wait!

What did you think of Margene's mom? I thought she was funny but I never cared for Bonnie Bedilia . . .

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Big love is my favorite show!!!

I thought it was kinda flat also compared to the show before it. It seems like the next couple should be good.

nj

• crankytoe
    crankytoe

That light-up sweater Marg's momma was wearing cracked me up

By the way, what does UEB stand for?

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

Can't remember, United E... Brotherhood ?

I've only watched the last 4 episodes. What a hoot, and scary.

Damn cults.

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

United Effort Brotherhood

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

United Effort Brotherhood

• tan
    tan

Gonna catch my On Demand episode tonight as I missed it on Monday. I love that show.

• Dagney
    Dagney

Frank is getting scary!!

• unique1
    unique1

For me it hit soooooo close to home I told my hubby I wasn't sure I wanted to watch it anymore. Having a mother that constantly competes with you is my mom to a T. And everytime Marjean said anything, she always made it about her. "Why do you do this to me?" Just like my mother. I found the episode excessively depressing, with the exception of Alby getting the crap beat out of him.

I feel so bad for Barb as well. She seems so lost. I think she may want OUT soon. Guess only time will tell.

• sandy
    sandy

I think Barb wants out too. It's pretty interesting the way she accepted his lifestyle just because she didn't want to lose him. I thought that episode where she told Bill that was so honest. I hope and kind of expect the show dig deeper into her character's past.

Unique, I'm sorry the show was painful for you this week.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit