Last night's BIG LOVE

by sandy 64 Replies latest social entertainment

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Barb's feelings are coming to a turning point, and it was shown in every scene she had!

Rhonda--someone needs to slap her. As the show was ending and she was singing, I thought the character they've wrote her up to be is such a great symbol of a young girl doing what she has to do (and all she knows how to do) to survive in that life she was born into. Bravo at the girl's acting.

Margene was the funniest she's been.

Nikki telling Alby everything..."Wow," was all I could say.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

The ratings would go back up if it was on Sunday's again for good. They replaced a hit show with a $**t one.

• sandy
    sandy

I watched next week's preview very carefully. (I even hit rewind just to be sure) They said: FINAL TWO EPISODES OF THE SEASON

wOO Hoo! I was so freakin happy!

I can't believe the ratings are down. Moving to Sunday night hopefully is a good move for the show. I'm gonna have start talking to more people about the show.

I think Rhonda really does do a great acting job. She is so creepy and yes she is a survivor. Alby, another creepy evil character. Next week should be good when he takes Cathy (is that her name?) away from Joey and Wanda.

Wanda looks like she isn't so happy with a second wife for Joey after all. These actors are all really great. All the little glances they nail right on cue.

OMG I don't think I ever been more excited over a T.V. show. LOL My fiance thinks I'm drunk whenever I'm watching it.

• Rabbit
    Rabbit
    Barb exclaiming " Jehovah!" when she saw the lady disrobing on the gaming machine cracked me up.

When I heard that I hollered to my never-been-a-dub sweet wife, "Did you hear THAT ??" She said, "What ? What are you laughing at ?" I backed up the DVR (I love that thing) to let her hear it.

You just have to have been a JW to 'get' that one. Of course, if a good Dub saw a nekkid lady they would have said, "Jehovah ! Jehovah ! Jehovah !"

Dumb Mormons...

• sandy
    sandy

OMG the DVR is the greatest thing ever! I love that I don't have to watch commercials

• sandy
    sandy

I'm so excited it's coming on a day earlier. I've been advertising the show to all my friends and co-workers.

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Me too, I can't wait until Sunday night!

• sandy
    sandy

OMG Another great episode! I laughed, cried, and screamed.

I felt so embarrassed for Barb when Niki showed up at the wedding and Margene hopped out of the car to yell at Barb. It was so funny yet at the same time I felt so bad for her. My laughter was definitely delayed w/ that scene.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

the lil self righteous teen mormon who decides to stop shunning bill long enough to ask in a snotty voice " can you really say your apostacy has brought you joy and serenity?"

bill's reply " Shut up"

lol it was a good episode , especially barb facing her hypocritical family that shuns her so hurtfully.

sandy did you catch that barbs mother had been " unsealed" from her late husband so that she would be "sealed" with her new husband. thereby being his second wife in the afterlife? polygamy is ok in the afterlife to mainstream mormons i guess.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

I cried! The part that made me shed a tear was when Barb's mom said she was responsible for her eternal life, or something to that effect. I loved the look Barb had on her face as her mother walked away, when the family prepared to leave the reception. Great directing on this one.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit