JOBLESS COUPLE HAVE 12 KIDS AND GET A $1,000,000 FREE HOME

by Mary 204 Replies latest social current

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

I work for a living.

I eat dust and carcinogenic construction materials as part of my business.

I get paid in exchange for quality craftsmanship, and for sacrificing my body.

I've been given nothing I haven't worked for.

I'd have it no other way.

I feel compassion for those less fortunate, but c'mon!

• wednesday
    wednesday

nvrgnbk

I enjoy your posts.

The ability to do hard work is a blessing. If you were suddenly unable to work you'd probably get "steer crazy" (cabin fever).Many of the disabled wish they could work.

I suppose one can say these persons made poor choices in having this many children. The children exist, and to not help them now would probably end up costing the taxpayers even more if some of the kids end up in gangs, using drugs, or in prison. I see the help they are receiving now an investment in the future of these children. I don't think these kids are doomed to be losers.

I think as a citizen of whatever country we live in it is our duty to take care of ourselves as best we can and not become a burden to others

unnecessarily.

• Mary
    Mary
    It's called free will ... Mary.

I guess that's the best you can come up with eh?

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

nvrgnbk

I enjoy your posts.

The ability to do hard work is a blessing. If you were suddenly unable to work you'd probably get "steer crazy" (cabin fever).Many of the disabled wish they could work.

I suppose one can say these persons made poor choices in having this many children. The children exist, and to not help them now would probably end up costing the taxpayers even more if some of the kids end up in gangs, using drugs, or in prison. I see the help they are receiving now an investment in the future of these children. I don't think these kids are doomed to be losers.

I think as a citizen of whatever country we live in it is our duty to take care of ourselves as best we can and not become a burden to others

unnecessarily.

Thanks wednesday.

I understand what you are saying.

In fact, I'm often accused of being a left-wing Liberal myself.

But I am disabled. And I still go to work.

Mentally. Ask anyone who knows me well. LOL! My exit from the cult has not been easy. But I still force myself to go to work.

Physically. My shoulders are shot. I've suffered repeated work-related eye injuries. I've had either pneumonia and/or bronchitis more times than I can recall at the moment.

Why do I still go to work? It's the right thing to do.

I know how to make a baby just as well as this guy. Hell, maybe better. But I don't take that responsibility lightly.

If I'm sounding judgmental, forgive me. I'm judging no one. Just saying that a real man doesn't bring children into this world that he can't care for.

As for all those that are on disability for legitimate reasons, you have my respect and sympathy.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Hey Rosalee, maybe you should create your own topic...think hard...really hard

• Rosalee
    Rosalee

Mrs Jones ... I'm thinking you looked better with your mask on ... sweetie ... :)

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

waiting...tick...tick...tick...

• Mary
    Mary
    nvrgnbk said: Physically. My shoulders are shot. I've suffered repeated work-related eye injuries. I've had either pneumonia and/or bronchitis more times than I can recall at the moment. Why do I still go to work? It's the right thing to do.

Hey hon, I have the utmost respect for you doing that.

Just saying that a real man doesn't bring children into this world that he can't care for.

Exactly. If someone can afford to support 12 kids on his own, I say knock yourself out. Bit of a different story though when they expect everyone else to foot the bill.

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

LOL at Mrs Jones

nj

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Exactly. If someone can afford to support 12 kids on his own, I say knock yourself out. Bit of a different story though when they expect everyone else to foot the bill.

Actually you're kinda turnin me on with that kind of talk... and I do have a job... as mentioned above alt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit