It`s Time to Bitch about Gas!!

by OUTLAW 49 Replies latest jw friends

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

Just filled up in Northern Calif and it cost $3.29 a gallon....I don't drive a truck or SUV...sammieswife.

• lost_light06
    lost_light06

Filled up yesterday for $2.89/Gallon.

~LL06

• restrangled
    restrangled

Yes Outlaw, this is the sweetest car I have ever owned.....the 2005 model. I just love it. Once in awhile we will take it out and floor it for the rush of being thrown back into our seats......other than that its going to be one of those "old lady cars" that never was abused.

I put maybe 5000 miles per year on it. Of course once in awhile at a red light some young hotshot pulls up in a "rice burner" and guns their engine.........I can't help but stomp on the gas and pull away!!!!!!

r.

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

I drove by a gas station that said 3.39 for premium, that one station is usually more expensive though. I paid 3.19 for premium last fill up.

• PrimateDave
    PrimateDave

$ .70/liter ($2.72/US gal) regular unleaded in Puerto Rico.

Dave

• PEC
    PEC

r. see you at the stop light, one of these days.

Philip

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I pay 2.80 this week in Tampa.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

I dont. Have a company truck and hardly ever drive my vehicle

• Mary
    Mary

Got it today for 97.2 cents a litre (they're practically giving it away!). I have no idea how much that is per gallon. All I know is that when I bought my car 2 years ago, it cost me $40.00 to fill it up. It now costs me $65.00 - $70.00.

But of course, no one in the government "can find any evidence of gouging". Just ignore the record breaking profits all the oil companies are making----it's all an illusion.

• aniron
    aniron

I couldn`t believe how much gas had gone up since I had been there last..$1.30 per litre!!..or..$5.20 per gallon for premium gas..OUTRAGEOUS!!..Where are you and what do you pay for Gas?.

What are you moaning about!!!

Here in Britain we are paying on average 99p per litre = $1.94

Average cost for a gallon is £5 = $9.78

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit