It`s Time to Bitch about Gas!!

by OUTLAW 49 Replies latest jw friends

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I pay precisely zero for gas. I have a bicycle, and that thing can just pedal right past the pumps no matter how high or low the prices are, and no matter whether there is any gas in the pump at all.

I wonder how much people are willing to pay to satisfy Ted Jaracz by driving out in field service. Are they still going around as much with gas at $3 a gallon as they were when it was $1 or lower? Or in areas where gas is $2 a liter and higher, I wonder how much driving around they are doing in the name of Ted Jaracz Jehovah.

OK, Ted Jaracz, It's YOUR turn to pay for our gas. You are the one that wants everyone screeching around all day in those SUVs with all those Puketower and Asleep! magazines and placing them all day and night. YOU are the one that wants us to go to the Kingdumb Hell three times a week for a wastefest. And yet you don't pay a penny for gas. And I don't know what you are going to do when gas hits $50 a gallon--I think you ought to pay that price, since you and your wasteful policies have had a lot to do with the shortage.

• 5go
    5go
    I put maybe 5000 miles per year on it. Of course once in awhile at a red light some young hotshot pulls up in a "rice burner" and guns their engine.........I can't help but stomp on the gas and pull away!!!!!!

See you at that light!

Not mine but will be some day.

• JH
    JH
    Average cost for a gallon is £5 = $9.78

Invade Iran and you'll get your gas for $1.00 a gallon

• lv4fer
    lv4fer

I get around 25 mpg with my Camry and here in Las Vegas the cheapest Unleaded is about $2.90.

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

MI and it's about $3 for the cheaper stuff.

• R.F.
    R.F.

The price is up from my original post now to 2.78/gal

• greendawn
    greendawn

Outlaw since you are in Canada I believe you quote prices in Canadian dollars and not US dollars. In the UK one litre of petrol (USA gas) costs around £1 or around US $2. Also have in mind that the US and UK gallons are not identical the former is around 3.8 litres and the latter around 4.5 litres. This means that in the UK a US gallon would cost US $7.6 or one litre around CAN $2.15. These values make comparisons easier. Most of the petrol price in the UK is government taxes.

• JH
    JH

It's 1.14 $ a litre in this part of Canada

Most of the petrol price in the UK is government taxes

Here too....

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

GreenDawn..Thanks for helping out with,Differences in Calculation...OUTLAW

• greendawn
    greendawn

JH at least the Canadian government is not as greedy as the UK government when it comes to indirect taxation apparently they slap on half of what they do over here. They love taxing petrol, alcohol and cigarettes. For the latter two one can go to France to evade the high taxes, at least from the Southern parts of England that is feasible time and cost wise. But for petrol (gas) it's not possible.

The best way out is to use diesel engine cars which are way more efficient in fuel consumption. Nowadays they have been perfected to the point that they are just as clean and powerful as petrol engines.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit