It`s Time to Bitch about Gas!!

by OUTLAW 49 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I just had a big bowl of Chili..But..Thats not the gas I want to talk about..LOL!!.....Car.....I went to the nearest gas station which costs me $7.00 in gas to get to..I couldn`t believe how much gas had gone up since I had been there last..$1.30 per litre!!..or..$5.20 per gallon for premium gas..OUTRAGEOUS!!..Where are you and what do you pay for Gas?...OUTLAW

• R.F.
    R.F.

I'll just say i'm in the southeastern U.S. and I pay about avg $2.71/gal.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

RF..I could live with $2.71 per gallon..No wonder so many Canadians cross the border to get gas...OUTLAW

• R.F.
    R.F.

That's why I try not to complain. My State, from what I understand, has some of the lowest gas prices in the nation. I've noticed on the news that there are alot of people that have moved here from Cali recently and they absolutely are in LOVE with the prices here.

R.F.

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

Filled up yesterday $2.98, I love my Mini Cooper, it gets great gas milage

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

That's funny, I just made some chicken and sausage chili. Gas is high here but I'm so glad not to be in California.

• Warlock
    Warlock

I'm paying around $3.15 a gallon, but unlike all of the environmental wackos who are driving SUV's, I have a gas saving, LEV (low emissions vehicle).

Warlock

• PEC
    PEC

$3.159 for premium, I am not complaining, just reporting, as requested.

<--- My car gets about 19 mpg on the watered down summer blend.

Philip

• restrangled
    restrangled

We're right around $3.00 a gallon here in Orlando which amounts to $60.00 per truck, and $40.00 for my car. Thankfully I stay within 5 miles of my home and don't go out every day so a tank lasts me about a month. (V8 Mustang)

I think my husband has to fill up his truck about twice a week, and my son pays for his own gas. It seems outrageous to me!

r.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

You guys are killing me..All around the $3.00 mark except RF..The US rocks for Gas prices!.....I get about 22-25mpg depending on which area of the mountains I`m in..I get about 11 mpg when I forget to put the harness back on some of the spark plugs after a tune up..LOL!!......Restrangled..A V8 Mustang..I`m drooling..LOL!!...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit