Public talk will be reduced to 30 minutes

by martinjw7 74 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• martinjw7
    martinjw7

Have you heard about a letter for all congregations announced next new change in WTS politics?
    In letter is information that the time for the public talk will be reduced to 30 minutes.
    Does anyone have a copy?
    M

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

I don't believe this for a second.

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76
    I don't believe this for a second.

Ditto. The only way they would reduce it to 30 mins is if they intended to add another segment and I gurantee you that the meeting would end up being longer in the end.

• Emma
    Emma

Me either!

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

shudder.......Perhaps the WT study will now be an hour and a half.........shudder...

• Open mind
    Open mind

Haven't heard this. But maybe the letter just hasn't made it's way round to me yet. I kinda doubt it's true, but you never know.

If it is true, then we could take 75 minutes to really "ruminate" over the every morsel in the Kool-Aid Tower. Yum yum. Can't wait.

Open Mind

• Quandary
    Quandary

When you consider that over the past few years the lengths of talks at the DCs have been reduced. There are more 20 minute talks and a few 10 minute talks in the symposiums. I would not be surprised if they did cut the Public Talk to 30min. I have not seen any letter stating this change yet.

Q

• VM44
    VM44

No more Fred Franz marathon talks!

• 5go
    5go

I could believe it, but I do not think it is true. If this was they would just make it into two thirty minutes talks to make up for it.

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

They should put an intermission between the public talk and the WT study. That way no one would have an excuse to get up during the meeting and go to the bathroom.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit