Do you know how strong you all are?

by jgnat 56 Replies latest jw friends

• 38 Years
    38 Years

Thank you! You are very sweet to make us feel good about ourselves!

• lavendar
    lavendar

And YOU deserve acknowledgment too, jgnat, for having the patience, strength, and hope regarding your JW husband. I hope one day the blinders come off his eyes, and he'll be able to finally realize the REAL TRUTH about the WTS.

Warm regards,

Lavendar

• anewme
    anewme

YES, LETS THANK SIMON!!!!!!!

THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU SIR FOR THIS WEBSITE AND ALL YOU DO TO KEEP IT GOING!

IT HAS SAVED MY LIFE!!!!

Anewme

• PEC
    PEC

Thank you jgnat.

Philip

• Dagney
    Dagney

What wonderful words to read this morning! Thanks Jgnat!!!

This has been a difficult week for reasons I cannot go into. Everyday this week has been frought with dealings in my family between family elders, faded JW, and non witnesses. Needless to say, the JW's are angry and embarassed when they lose their battles...but goodness me...what GD nerve they have.

It is absolutely draining this fight. And I am afraid there will be fallout...PO's will be called to follow up with us, to try and get us to say something to implicate us on something. It's CRAZY!!! And mean, and unkind...at a time of grief.

I am grateful to have a place I can come and vent, and find fellow feeling in this stupid war I seem to be in.

Thank you.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

jgnat:

Everything you said is so true. I felt I would have to leave because I would go out of my mind if I stayed there. I couldn't just sit there and silently assent to anything that was said once the alarm bells started going off inside my head. I couldn't in good conscience tell these things to other people and I would never bring anybody there once I came to these conclusions.

Once I realized I could never read another word from their publications I knew it was over.

LHG

• serendipity
    serendipity

Yes, I know how strong I am, but being strong all the time is exhausting. :-(

• flipper
    flipper

Thanks Janet, Mr. & Mrs. Flipper feel the feeling is mutuo. Honored to be in your company too!, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• sparrow
    sparrow

Cheers ears From I have read you have done a lot of good work here. I think you probably earned quite a few 's

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

JGnat..Thank-you.....You have found a place in our world..That is no small accomplishment either...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit