Do you know how strong you all are?

by jgnat 56 Replies latest jw friends

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

((((((jgnat))))))) I love people that can so eloquently put into words the very things I think or feel , thank you for being here . ZACK : I felt like you do a few years ago . I knew I needed to get out of the organization ,but I just could never see myself doing it ....But you know what circumstances change .They did for me and now I feel free at last . I hope the same for you some day .

• The wanderer
    The wanderer

Dear jgnat:

Thank you for the positive reinforcement. It is
    nice to see the positive or bright side of things.

Respectfully,

Richard

• BFD
    BFD

Beautiful sentiment. Thank you, jgnat.

BFD

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Thanks Jgnat,

You won't be taken in by marketing schemes ever again.

I have to admit I was taken in by an ad and bought a stupid H2O vac. The first time I used it was fine. It was nearly impossible to drain it properly, so the second time I used it my entire house ended up smelling like sewage. The vacuum cleaner went straight out to the curb. I think I'll buy a Dyson next.

I catch myself listening to ads and looking for watchtower-type tactics. It's interesting how much you can see watchtower-type tactics in advertisements as well as politics. I now find myself believing everyone is full of crap.

W

• Open mind
    Open mind

Thanks for that positive, good-morning, shot in the arm Jgnat.

And now I'd like to pay a special tribute to Jgnat.

There's one thing the Watchtower does better than most of us............. except Jgnat.

Spell perfectly.

C'mon folks, admit it. That's one thing the Borg gets right. No typos.

But Jgnat, single-handedly, matches and exceeds their typo-free obsession.

Now as for content, well there's no comparison. I'd gladly read a Jgnat-Tower any day.

Open Mind

• ICBehindtheCurtain
    ICBehindtheCurtain

Jgnat, those were beautiful words , and you are absolutelly right!!! You my dear, are a great asset to this community, even thought you were never baptised in the "Lie", your words have helped many of us and I'de like to Thank You!

IC

• changeling
    changeling

From the botom of my heart: THANK YOU! You have trully touched me and made my day!

changeling

• sweet pea
    sweet pea

Amazing, moving words. You are a very wise and compassionate woman Jgnat. Thank you for all you say to help us deal with our pain.

• Quandary
    Quandary

What a wonderfully put homage!! Thank you for your words of encouragement!

Q

• R.F.
    R.F.

Excellent post jgnat!

Thank you lots!

R.F.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit