BETHELITES - Whatever Became of?

by Black Man 296 Replies latest jw friends

• Black Man
    Black Man

ignoranceisbliss: I was in the same circuit as northeast. Did you go there? I remember when Ray Lockhart (who later went to head up the Bethel art department) was there along with James Bates (who was mad-cool), Richard Spreng, and a few others. And yes, I remember when all that went down with Danny and Eleanor. I always liked her. Danny could be a major prick!

Danny's father Frank was at WTFarms and was a great guy. Very down-to-earth. He got disfellowshipped and left the WTFarms after his wife died. Don't know where he ended up. He had another son who I think settled in the Jersey area?

• Ignoranceisbliss
    Ignoranceisbliss

My fam went there for years. Knew all those guys. I have very fond memories of that hall.

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

Bobby Rivera was in electronics. He was previously an engineer for a branch of lucent.

He was do for bringing certain folks into bethel.

Also do you remember the huge deal in 124 where brothers were sitting in the toilets and not flushing on purpose?

On one floor of 124 they were literally cropping on top of each others crap refusing to flush. 4 people got sent home.

• Black Man
    Black Man

Yeah, it was on my floor! So disgusting!

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

they were literally crapping on top of each others crap refusing to flush. 4 people got sent home.

There is such rich irony in that!

• losingit
    losingit

Why were they refusing to flush?

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Losingit:

No telling you are talking about a slew of 18-22 yr olds thrown into a dorm style life with WT$ constraints. Could've been a hazing rite of passage type thing or they could've been pissed at whoever did cleaning on that floor.

• sparky1
    sparky1

Wow! I just found this thread. Holy shit.........I've been 'outed'. My real name has been mentioned here.

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

yo Sparky, now you can connect with some old aquaintences huh? :) you evidently made some sort of impression to be remembered by name.

• sparky1
    sparky1

Hey Mann377 I knew some of the people you talk about:

Ed Kostacheck was my table 'foot'. He was a complete Asshole. The only person stupider than him was Wayne Dombrowski! (Dum-Dum Dombrowski)

Bob Deaton was a dunce. Harmless and affable enough but still a dunce. Remember how he used to tilt his head back and cock it sideways when he looked at you through his THICK glasses while he was talking to you? They lived around the corner from me. ( I don't think they had very good hygiene)

Hey rekless I knew Roy Nazaroff. He was one cool cat and a really nice guy. His cousin married someone who used to be a close friend of mine. She was a real LOOKER and he ruined her.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit