• Black Man
    Black Man

BTTT!

• Justnowout
    Justnowout

Lonnie and gina taylor.....?

• Black Man
    Black Man

Anyone know what became of Dennis Mercer? He was a Bethel elder (at Brooklyn), would often be at the desk at 107, went to Patterson Congo in the Bronx, but later got disfellowshipped and kicked out of Bethel for being a bit of a gigilo with a couple of the sisters. Last heard he was trying to get back in the org, but that was about 10 years or so ago.

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

I was at Brooklyn in the office complex from 96 to 98

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

While we're throwing out names of Bethelites, anyone know Keith and Becky Hopper? Last I heard they were still there, they were in my mother's Cong and he was the top Elder of the Cong. can't think of what you call it now.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Gilber Nazaroff - Currently an overserr Purchasing in WTF.

Gary Davis - Works in scheduling in the printery at WTF.

Roberta Little - Grounds maintainence at WTF.

I always have to read things twice when the "WTF" acronym is used.

Rub a Dub

• Emma
    Emma

Don't know how I missed this last time around. I pioneered with Roberta Little way back in the late 60s, early 70s. I knew she'd married a much older man and was really surprised to hear she'd married at all. Must be pat 65 now. Richard Devine's family was in my KH in Detroit. He had a brother, John, at Bethel, too. Does anyone know if he's still there?

• exwhyzee
    exwhyzee

I found my Bethel roommate, John (Johnny) Tender, on facebook about 2 years ago. He was so happy that I found him. He'd been looking for me for years. Our paths crossed many times without knowing it.

It was great to talk to him and get caught up and review all the mischief we used to get up to. Apparently he left Bethel after 4 or 5 years and became a Pioneer and also of the Annointed (unbelievable) he never married. He later developed an enlarged heart and eventually passed away (mid 50's) recently after dealing with that for about 13 years I think. He was a transplant candidate but told me he wanted to be with "his Lord and his God" as soon as possible. He didn't care that I wasn't a JW anymore and had complaints of his own about the Org.

What about:

Mike Lewis from Maryland (Bindery and later, the Legal Dept.)

Herman McMickens from Winston Salem S.C.(Bindery) Became a C.O down south somewhere.

Clarence Scott from long Island (Bindery)

David Davis Washington State

John and Sarah Mackey Washington State

Ed Robinson from Seattle

Rick Ricker

Tibor Weise

Milton Carrion from Puerto Rico

Hector Mendez from Puerto Rico

Ernie Grice from Seattle (waiter)

Paul Oakes from Seattle

Gary Ellis

Lance Canada from Poughkeepsie NY

Alvin Morris from Detroit

Gil Acasio from Hawaii

Randy Saike from Hawaii

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

ANyone who played basketball at the gym in the mid to late 90's remember:

Joseph Emery

Kenny Adams

Berrick (Can't remember his last name but he was like 6'7")

My first roommate Joshua Salsbury

• Black Man
    Black Man

confusedandalone: I grew up with Josh Salisbury. Good guy!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit