• zengalileo
    zengalileo

Chris Doro - WTF 1990s

• zengalileo
    zengalileo

Randy Babbitt - WTF 1990s - 2010

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

OK, I'll throw out a few names from the 75-81 era (I was never there, but had a family member there at that time, and visited frequently)

Russ Kurzan (there were two Kurzan brothers, one (not Russ, but the other, his name escapes me) was a bit of inventor, and came up with the design of the fold-out phonograph in the Rutherford days)

Jim Cleaver

Ed Reny (worked on elevators)

Reinhart Lengtat (I think he left the org in the 1980 purge, he was a scholar and had written some of the literature - not sure which books)

Joe Brown ( an artist who did some of the murals and paintings around bethel and much of the artwork in the 80's)

That's all I can think of right now

• White Dove
    White Dove

Dave and Krista (Habager) Shafer (sic)?

• Silent_Scream
    Silent_Scream

These are the current positions of those named in this thread whom I remember...

Gilber Nazaroff - Currently an overserr Purchasing in WTF. Does WT study at times. Can be compared to James Bond.

Gary Davis - Works in scheduling in the printery at WTF. One of the Larson's right hand men.

Ralph Walls - US Branch Committee, Bethel Office Overseer, helper to the GB

John Ekrann - US Branch Committee, oversee of IT Department

Roberta Little - Grounds maintainence at WTF. Widow

Richard Devine - Harold Corkerns'(US Branch Committee) right hand man. A Maintainance/Const. Overseer

Tom and Sunny Cheiky - Both at WTF. He's Assistant Overseer of Printery, conducts morning worship & WT. A Wallkill heavy soon to be Bethel heavy. She works in laundry.

Joe Neiderhieser - Art Department in Patterson

Matt Oleman - Shipping Office overseer @ WTF

Corey Petersen - Treasurer Department in BK

Ryan Carlsen - Commuter Bethelite at WTF. Lives close by. An elder/pioneer. In photography business.

Tommy Hegge - In construction department. Not sure which one. Married. His mother recently died of cancer. Father remarried.

Dan Molchan - Helper to GB in one of those 6 committees

Rayfords - He's a heavy at WTF. Bethel Office. He does Morning Worship and WT Study. He was the one on the sound bit circulating at an assembly in Texas telling GB secrets or something. A few years back. She's a WTF too.

Ralph Jackson - WTF in Purchasing Dept.

Tartaglia's (husb and wife) - Both still at WTF

Randy Babbitt - Was reassigned out of Bethel. Went to MTS, then got sent to UTAH. Then he and two other bethel-reassigned MTS grads all got sent to a congregation in Mississippi, in which they deleted the entire body of elders and took over.

Others mentioned I haven't heard of, but I must mention all people listed here I like. They are cool. Some more company than others, but I had no bad run-ins with any of them. (until they find out im an 'postate according to their terms).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit