BETHELITES - Whatever Became of?

by Black Man 296 Replies latest jw friends

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

Are you serious!!! I roomed with him for 3 months. He was my first eoommate. Only problem was he kept telling me I should spend more time in the library and less time playing basketball.

Then one day I came home and he separated my dirty laundry in the little net bags... I was like this is too much. Then I moved in with a smelly guy from Kentucky named Kevin and wished I could have had Joshua back

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Although I have never been to bethel and am not from the Americas, I found this thread of great interest. It helped to put a human face to the magerzines.

• Black Man
    Black Man

Anyone remember Charles Banks? He was in cleaning in Brooklyn, but I think I ended up at the Farms or Patterson. Anyone remember Jared Lopes? He is a waiter who I believe is still there.

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

Thank you for this thread Black Man, it is so interesting to me, even though i have no idea of any single person mentioned. It is seeing the reactions, the connections, that is so interesting. stories etc.

• Gypsy Sam
    Gypsy Sam

I was hoping to hear that Glen Partridge (from MA) had left. I know Phil Lofgren and Paul Schleppy left Bethel and went on to extremely successful careers (both are still JW). I'd love to know what happened to the Helander's, Solar's and Michael Taylor. Jonathan Ignacio didn't last long at betheL. He got in trouble for "flaunting his wealth" (Still JW).

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

Does anyone e remember the infamous Bobby Rivera from Texas who left a very prominent career at lucent to come to bethel... he went out with a huge bang

• Black Man
    Black Man

confusedandalone: Bobby Riviera. That name sounds familiar. Which department was he in?

Anybody remember Danny DeMatteis? And his wife Eleanor? They were originally from Detroit.

• Black Man
    Black Man

bttt!

• Ignoranceisbliss
    Ignoranceisbliss

Black man

i remember demattis well. Great guy. they had major probs at bethel. He forgave her and I think they live in Grand Rapids area now.

• Ignoranceisbliss
    Ignoranceisbliss

Black man

what congo in detroit were u from. Sounds like northeast to me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit