The Natural Beauty of Your Neighborhood

by compound complex 293 Replies latest jw friends

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

Hi Coco

I did all that already and I was copying my own photos from my own files so there wouldn't be an anticopy lock on them. I cut and paste them into other emails all the time but they won't paste into jwd. I am stumped.

Cog

Ok, I did manage to attach them as files but I couldn't cut and paste. These are pictures I took from my back yard with my digital camera. I framed some because I'm moving in a month and they are my sovenirs of my beautiful neighbourhood.

Hey if you guys click on the pics they open bigger. That's my son on the beach in the first one. Handsome eh?

• compound complex
    compound complex

Hi cog,

I cannot copy from my personal files to JWD either ...

It's some sort of unspannable cyber-chasm that probably is less a riddle than I make it out to be.

Sorry I'm unable to help ...

But I do see your images?!?!?

CoCo

• compound complex
    compound complex

Cog,

Got it!

Beautiful!

CC

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

Thanks CoCo

I uploaded my pics one at a time through the files right on to jwd but still couldn't cut and paste them from there into threads. It will let me attach them to threads though. Weird eh? Here's a few more. I love where I live so much.

Hey I'm leaving my pic up for 5 minutes for anyone who ever wanted to know what cog dis looks like, nows your chance but I'm taking it down in 5, 4, 3, 2.....

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral

Snowfall just outside my new hometown.

Light snowfall a couple of weeks ago. This was in the hills near my new home in Northern California.

They didn't tell me it was snow country when I moved here...

g ently f eral

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

More wildlife

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

CD - thats a very lovely neighbourhood.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

http://www.bbc.co.uk/bradford/content/image_galleries/winter_snow_west_yorkshire_2008_gallery.shtml

Easier to put the web page up rather than paste the best pics. Enjoy!

• compound complex
    compound complex

Thank you, Cog and Emo, for sharing the beauty ...

Half Dome, Yosemite Valley Art Print by Albert Bierstadt

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Did I ever post the video of my neighborhood bears?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1827658260806589168

We had just moved in, my wife is pretty urban, and this was novel to her. :-)

BTS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit