Who is SATAN to you?..............

by passive suicide 49 Replies latest jw experiences

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

actually scrub my last post - I think ninja is Satan!

• ninja
    ninja

hey you should be on big brother bitching with the rest of the coven crumpy.....muhahahahaha......the ninj of darkness

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

He's a fairytale monster, used to envoke fear and compliance by various religons.

nj

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

The Watchtowwer Bible and Tract Society of Pensilvania, Inc.

• Brigid
    Brigid

An aspect of the Trickster god found in all major mythos, tweaked to the Christian Cosmology.

He can actually be a pretty cool teacher. He often teaches through negative reinforcement (or better, giving you enough rope to hang yourSelf with). And you can learn and grow more through the Devil card (Tarot) than almost any other card. All you have to do is realize that you are already free to slip off those chains you let him bind you with. He'll just laugh like the big evil buddha he is once you've done that.

~B. (the cryptic)

p.s., though yes, Crumpy, Ninj with his Donnie Darko motiff does make a great Satan, I have to agree LOL!

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    hey you should be on big brother bitching with the rest of the coven crumpy.....muhahahahaha......the ninj of darkness

i dont even know what you are talking about - i dont watch such rubbish! (let me know when they stick some men in and i might) Thanks Brigid!

• needproof
    needproof

Ninja stop blowing my cover lol ;)

Please share your experience in that fish and chip shop with us for one more time?!

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

God, demons, stan etc are all fictional beings as far as I'm concerned, and will be until I see evidence of their existence (not holding my breath)

• LtCmd.Lore
    LtCmd.Lore

He's a fictional entity, who challenged YHWH's (another fictional entity) right to rule...

Judging by YHWH's track record, I'd say Satan was fully justified in doing so.

Lore

• eclipse
    eclipse

Stealth, I think you just insulted Satan, he doesn't even come close to being as evil as they are. lol.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit