Who is SATAN to you?..............

by passive suicide 49 Replies latest jw experiences

• PEC
    PEC

Didn't we answer this question a couple on months ago? My answer is the same, George W. Bush.

Philip

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

a myth right up there with santa claus and the tooth fairy and jehovah and the demons and angels

• Open mind
    Open mind

For some reason I keep getting images of our beloved Brother Jarascz. Go figure.

Seriously though, for me, Satan went down the same drain as his arch nemesis Hohoba. And at the same time.

In reconnecting with my long-time DFed brother, it was interesting to hear his take on Satan. When he got DFed he first resigned himself to being destroyed at the Big A, but at least he gets to enjoy whatever's left of this life. But while he was in that sad Limbo, he still was spooked by anything that smacked of the "occult". Fortunately, he eventually left off belief in either S or J.

Satan Trivia: Natasha spelled backwards is: AH, SATAN!!!!

Open Mind

• agirl
    agirl

I know Satan is real. He was an angel in heaven. Satan turned himself into a snake to trick adam and eve to eat the fruit that they weren't supposed to. so after this God was angry with him for turning against him and so now satan is in hell. Hell IS REAL! If you do NOT believe in God, believe in any other religion other than christianity, murder someone.. etc. you will go to hell for eternity. I'm not making this up at all. God loves you and has prepared life for you in heaven. All you have to do is serve him here on Earth and ask him into your heart to forgive you of your sins. He sent his son Jesus to die on the cross for your sins and then rise from the dead. No one is worthy for life itself but God loves us so much to give it to us. Thank him & I'm sorry but I donot believe Jehovah witness are right. Christianity is the only REAL religion there is. God Bless you.

• LtCmd.Lore
    LtCmd.Lore

I would dispute that agirl... but I'm afraid you'd start killing people.

So on the moral side: would you go on a killing spree if you found out god didn't exist?

I assure you, I'm an atheist, we get our morals from our own sources. I seriously think you need to see a mental health proffesional. Because that's scary. (What if god told you to murder your family?)

Lore

• Open mind
    Open mind

GOOD ONE "AGIRL"!!!

That was hilarious!!!

Oh.....................I don't think she was kidding.

• sinis
    sinis

agirl:

Aha...ahahaha...ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

• eclipse
    eclipse

Lore, help me to bite my tongue.

• Mum
    Mum

The idea of an evil god versus a good one came from the Persians, Zoroastrianism. The Hebrews originally did not have an evil god, only one God. The serpent in Eden story had no connection with Satan until the idea was adopted from "pagans." I took an Old Testament survey course in college back in the '80's, and this is where my info comes from.

Regards,

SandraC

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

The idea of an evil god versus a good one came from the Persians, Zoroastrianism. The Hebrews originally did not have an evil god, only one God. The serpent in Eden story had no connection with Satan until the idea was adopted from "pagans." I took an Old Testament survey course in college back in the '80's, and this is where my info comes from.

Regards,

SandraC

Well done Mum!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit