Who is SATAN to you?..............

by passive suicide 49 Replies latest jw experiences

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin
    Who is SATAN to you?..

The fall guy invented by the bible writters under Pesian Zorastrian influence to give thier tribal diety a better image.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    Who is SATAN to you?..............

Second cousin on me mum's side.

He's a bit of a wanker all right, but I think he's just misunderstood. He had a bit of a rough go as a child - he always knew that JC was his dad's fave.

• delilah
    delilah

Second cousin on me mum's side.

He's a bit of a wanker all right, but I think he's just misunderstood. He had a bit of a rough go as a child - he always knew that JC was his dad's fave.

LMAO Bizzy...

• delilah
    delilah
    Yes, it's probably a load of rubbish, but it's a nice story hahaha

Thanx Needproof ... I've got more "Stories" to entertain you with, if you care to hear them...

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

Bizzy, thanks!

Agirl, my poor girl, I feel so sorry for you, but one of the things about being delusional is that you don't know how deluded you are, so you probably feel OK. That won't last.

• passive suicide
    passive suicide

I honestly think Satan comes from within.......We are in our own way............that,and George Bush of course....

• proplog2
    proplog2

Satan is the fourth person of the quaternity. Until we admit that he will continue to have the upper hand with humans.

• monophonic
    monophonic

the inspiration for some killer dark metal!

btw, i'm producing a black metal special in august. :)

great comment re: the ouiji board. i've never played w/ one. i'm sure it's my superstition that was inbedded deep and hard and long from the jws (sexual pun intended)....but i still can't bring myself to use one.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

I'm still trying to figure out who I am.

When I know for sure, I'll be able to answer that authoritatively.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

nvrdebil comes to mind

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit