MAJOR UN/WTS NEWS- UN LETTER & 1992 Press R...

by hawkaw 589 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• messenger
    messenger

Regarding the blue UN book, how about,

"Truth Book"

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Okay folks I have scanned the documents and sent them to Kent and Randy.

Be patient and you will see them.

Not only do we have an alternate representative in Mr. Robert Johnson but there is also something else that shows these bozos kept up on this association.

Their main subject of interest in this Directory is "Freedom of Religion and Belief". In the 1999-2000 directory the WTS's main subject of interest was "Human Rights". So somewhere between 1994 and 1999 the WTS changed it main subect of interest.

Also the "other subjects" of interest in 1994 are different from 1999-2000. In 1994 the WTS "other subjects" were Education (EDU), Communications and Media (COM) and Environment (ENV).

Oh. I scanned the front of the book in its orginal colour of blue and yellow. I couldn't do it with the green 1999-2000 directory because the NGO who gave it to me had to photocopy it first.

As I said before contact you local NGOs in your area or your University library to see if they have a copy.

LET'S ROLL !!!!!

hawk

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Oh, one more thing - W. Barry is listed as the Vice President of the Watchtower in this 1994 Directory. In the 1999-2000 directory, published in 1999, Barry is listed as President.

It shows the WTS was keeping the DPI informed of the corporation's status.

hawk

• betweenworlds
    betweenworlds

Excellent points hawk! Thanks again for your eagle eyes

"The important thing is to not stop questioning" Albert Einstein

• wannahelp
    wannahelp

Hey Hawk,

What can I say..

You da man!

• wannahelp
    wannahelp

Hey,

I remember reading somewhere (I think it was Ray's CoC book) that the GB decided to split the GB and corporation directors apart, so the GB could do it's "spiritual" <gag, choke> work without having to worry about the "worldy corporation"..

If Barry was a member of the GB (the only title of which is GB member, or Chairman when the rotation appointed him chair) then why was he also the VP and Prez?

Unless I read that wrong, I guess they didn't do as much seperating as they said they were gonna do..

• wannahelp
    wannahelp

messenger:

Instead of calling it the "truth" book, howabout the

"How do we hide this one too" book...

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Wow this sucker just went over 14,000 hits.

That is more than 2,000 hits in a 24 hour period.

This suggests a few hundred people at least are following this thread.

Way to go people. Hold on for Kent folks.

hawk

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

wanna,

Unless I missed something there is a difference between heading up the GB as chair and comparing it too the actual "corporation" called the WTB&TS of NY.

You can run a public check on the corporation in your great state of New York if you are interested and it will give you all the corporate documents and when people changed positions.

One thing I would like to know about Barry - Was he considered a "hard liner" or more of a nice guy or was he just one to "follow along". I can't remember what Ray had to say about him .... hmmm.

hawk

• wannahelp
    wannahelp

Hawk;

You are correct, there is a difference between the Chair and the directors (or Prez)..

mY point was that in Crisis of Conscience, Ray Franz had stated that the GB decided that the GB and directos should NOT be the same people, so the GB could concentrate on the "Spiritual" <Gag, cough, choke> stuff while the Directors and Prez concentrate on the "corporate matters"..

For instance, if we recall our wonderful "Mr. Gilles" letter to Mr. Bates, you'll remember that Mr Gilles said:

"One of our legal corporations .... blah blah blah....

Un-beknown to the Governing Body...... "

Well, if our buddy Barry was BOTH on the GB and the PREZ, how could Mr. Gilles state that the worldly corporation knew about it, but the GB didn't???

I thought that Barry as on the GB, but wasn't part of the corporation per say...

Now that I know he's both (Maybe I'm kinda slow, and we knew this already) it adds even one more lie to Mr. Gilles statements!!! As that would be impossible!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit