The Story of Minimus

by minimus 116 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Mouthy, I have no idea what they heck you're talking about regarding the tiles and pee.

• restrangled
    restrangled

Hey Min, what I did or did not do, was No one's business. Thats the bottom line.

Now you can give me a cheek, from the top end to the bottom and I will slap you silly.

By the way, my husband says I need to be publicly reproved.

r.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Mouthy, I have no idea what they heck you're talking about regarding the tiles and pee.. Clever dick

• jeeprube
    jeeprube

My wife and I just read your story, thank you for sharing. I've known several elders like your younger version. Never liked any of them.

A very encouraging story Minimus.

• The wanderer
    The wanderer

Dear Minimus:

Interesting story, however, just out of curosity
    how long were you a Jehovah's Witness?

I do not recall any mention of that in your story.

Respectfully,

The Wanderer

• anewme
    anewme

That was a good story Minimus and well written. It brought back memories of my more arrogant days in the borg believing that we were on "Jehovah's side" and that we were right and they were wrong and that we must keep the borg spiritually clean. We too were a zealous bunch of morons.

But that is the past Min. You are here now and helping many more people with your interesting and thought provoking posts to escape the Watchtower trap and take back their lives.

We appreciate you Minimus!

Anewme

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear Minimus,

Thank you for sharing your story with us!! It is storys like yours that give us hope that even the most involved, entrenched people can finally see the truth, and find their way out! And it also just goes to show you that when the dubs say of ones that leave.."they must have been spiritually weak"..well this shows that that is not the case. But rather, someone strong was not afraid to question and find answers. Again, thank you for sharing, and we are glad you are out!!!!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• minimus
    minimus

How long was I a Witness?? I was raised in the Troof. And I'll be 51 in a few days. But I look damn good.

• mouthy
    mouthy

. But I look damn good.

"Oh the gift that God had give us to see ourselves as others see us "

Still got the "elder:" attutude darling.....

• Dino
    Dino

Mini baby, Thanks very much for sharing your JW life with us. IMO, you have always been a stalwart poster on this board. You have a singular ability to ward off crap. Maybe you should be called Rain-X Man! In the early days of your postings, I took delight as you were able to take down the board feudal lords with ease. I don't know how you keep up with all of your postings, but God keep you Bro! Dino

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit