Macanudo Portofino's

• Frank75
    Frank75

BTS-I miss NVRGNBK.

What has happened to the pagan anyway?

Frank75

• Frank75
    Frank75

Had one very fine Macanudo Robust yesterday on the drive home from work.

It was exquisite to say the least. The smoke was incredible and the cigar burned absolutely perfectly. And nice and slow too, as I have an 1 hour or so to drive. The ash was grey white and if I didn't have to tap it out the window it would have probably burned right to the ring!

Nice flavor in the coffee range with an aroma similar to what you smell with hand crafting wood furniture. Spice and Oak with a hint of cedar.

I will be definitely smoking it again! But at home with a nice Single Malt!

This one was packed in a 3 pack sampler. The others were good too, but this one stood out.

Enjoy!

Frank75

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Went to friends house to watch the MI Vs MSU game (Great win for MSU) he had a very nice Heaven rum cigar. Loved it so much after smoking we went to the cigar factory. This place was man-cave heaven! They had the game on, nice plush loungers and people were enjoying the smokes they just bought.

Also picked me up an olivia which my friend raves about.

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Bumping this to share my new favorite and pretty much the only cigar I want to smoke...I give you the Acid Kuba Kuba!

I avoided acid's for the longest based on Frank 75 thoughts on the acid nasty's. I always pictured them as well acidic and nasty.

The Kuba Kuba and its little brother the blondie are great smokes. I have a pic of me along with my 2 best friends smoking a kuba kuba I wish I could share.

Ive also enjoyed the acid deep dish and recently purchased a ming dynasty that is now sitting in my humidor waiting for the right occasion...namely when I buy a bottle of aberlour 35 to pair it with.

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

thanks for the tip darth....perhaps I will try one, one day.

By the way - does anyone know what happened to NVRGNBK? He doesn't post here any more does he?

The Oracle

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Looking thru this post reminded me of a lot of friends who moved on.

I cant remember the exact reason why Nvr stopped posting but basically he moved on nothing major.

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Just had a Drew estate Java while kicking it with my best friend. That was a really nice cigar!

Initial draw was a sweet coffee flavor ver clean draw. The smoke was just as good but got real peppery at the end. Diffenitly a smoke I would buy again. Actually that was my 2nd choice I was in the mood for a kuba kuba but they were out.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Rocky Patel Edge Lite Torpedo:

RPELT

Smooth and satisfying! One hell of a good smoke!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit