CIGAR AFICIONADOS?

by nvrgnbk 88 Replies latest jw friends

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

AyC grenadiers.

I just started last year and this is the first brand that I have consistantly enjoyed.

As a matter of fact I had given one to a friend of mine last week and he went to this club to watch the game(piston vs cavs.) While he was at the club chatting with the owner, who comes in but Dougie Fresh the rapper, Anthony Anderson the actor and Earthquake the comedian. Needless to say they had there cigars and my friend was able to hang with the big boys thanks to the one I supplied him. I asked him which one tasted better(he tried one of their's) and he said mine was the better one.

• Frank75
    Frank75

Antonio y Cleopatra cigars.....must give them a try as a number of their offerings sound interesting.

At $38 for 50 pack it does seem like a lot of smoke for the buck!

Hopefully it will help me meet up with the "Dawgs" next time I am at a Pistons home game!!!!

Thanks for the suggestion DF (I just got that now!, cool name BTW)

Frank75

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

FYI Frank, the ones I got were the corona honey berry and honey. A box of 30 were half and half and they come in a glass tube.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Thanks DF!

I'll be checking out the Antonio y Cleopatra smokes as well.

• Frank75
    Frank75

I had my eye on the AyC Dark ones. The Dark Coronas and Panetelas!

Frank75

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

I'll buy some A y Cs tomorrow when I go to pick up a few Montecristos.

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

I don't smoke but I do love the smell of cigars and pipe tobacco. Cherry pipe tobacco smells divine.

• Open mind
    Open mind

A pipe or a cigar from a block away is divine! Kinda like adding water to Scotch.

;-)

Open Mind

• JK666
    JK666

I like Acid Nastys. Great little pyramid shaped Maduro.

JK

• done4good
    done4good

Keep watching and putting this BTT if needed. We'll tell you all we can for stunted XJW's.

Thanks.

j

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit