CIGAR AFICIONADOS?

by nvrgnbk 88 Replies latest jw friends

• Frank75
    Frank75

This was the smoke for Friday after a platter full of Sushi.

Cafe mild smoke with excellent burn and wonderful flavor that lingers in the air and palate.

Take your time with this one as it took over an hour to smoke. I also had a Fullers London Porter to help with the buzz!

Cheers!

Frank75 alt

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Frank where you at in canada. Seems to me your both eating and smoking real good.

• ninja
    ninja

I keep waiting for sister Lewinski to post.....nothing yet......

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Frank75..As I post this,I am enjoying a Guantanamera Purito..A nicely cured Cigar,straight out of my perfectly kept humidor...I like a Guantanamera Decimo(Next size up from a purito)when I go on a drive..Or..A Crystal(larger than Decimo)..Which size were you enjoying after lunch?.....Anmesty Vendor..Why Scotch and Cigars?..First:A good Scotch has a nice Smokey flavor to it,a good cigar enhances it..They compliment each other..Second:A good Cigar give you a buzz,like a really strong coffee(about 6 cups all at once..LOL!!)..Scotch,calms you down..Together they give you a very nice feeling.....Right now I`m having a bottle of spring water with my cigar..Not as tasty as scotch,but it`s too dam early in the day to drink..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    A good Cigar give you a buzz,like a really strong coffee(about 6 cups all at once..LOL!!)..Scotch,calms you down..

Tell me about it! I got as buzzed off half an Ashton ESG as I would off a six-pack of good beer! Good stuff!

BTW OUTLAW, nice answers to AV's questions!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

nvrgnbk..Thanks..Try a Guantanamera Crystale..Make sure it`s properly cured in a humidor first,or it burns funny..Not ha-ha funny..Wierd funny..LOL!!..It will knock you on your ass..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Thanks for the sugerencia OUTLAW! Will do!

• Frank75
    Frank75
    Frank where you at in canada. Seems to me your both eating and smoking real good.

Not far from you Bro. Across the water and over the bridge and 4 hours down the road depending on how fast you drive.

Want to come over for some cheer? I'm always game for a good apostate reunion!

Frank75

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

I have a hayabusa that goes very fast.

• Frank75
    Frank75

Outlaw:

Guantanamera's are a great smoke as I described earlier http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/135182/2410482/post.ashx#2410482.

alt

The one I had was a Crystal. Feel was very nice in the hand like smooth leather. The smoke, draw and flavor was perfect with the Scotch and Espresso.

I am a fanatic about my humidor too, keeping smokes fresh is the key or you might as well throw them out.

The Guantanamera we are on the same page about, but drinking too early in the day? Never to early for a wee dram of the heather!

Frank75

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit