An "Apostate" partakes at the JWs Memorial

by dedpoet 72 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles

I watched the video even before reading the comments about it here. I've got to agree with the majority ... just a tad disrespectful.

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

Jee whiz about 90% of you say DIRESPECTFUL. Oh come on, PLEEEEEEEAZ. It took a lot of nerve to do what she did. She was trying to prove a point that 100% of the remnant today ARE fakes anyway Adding just one more imposter makes no difference.. To say that ONE remnant today is legit is to say the JWs have the truth. FINE, believe in JESUS but don't set up a mock celebration called the memorial by a bunch of fake cracker biting Jehovahs witnessess TM.

• 95stormfront
    95stormfront

Low class act in my opinion.

This wasn't about her heavenly hope, it wasn't about her freedom to do as she pleased, it was to create a scene. She filmed it and played it up for her camera.

I'd have to agree. Further, as much an aversion I have towards the WT, I'd have had nothing to do with that little stunt.

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

If not for the courage of the fearless crew, the minnow would be lost

• 95stormfront
    95stormfront

Yet, the minnow was lost.....

....and Gilligan continued to F#$% it up for everybody.

• exwitless
    exwitless

Well, that's 9 min. 35 seconds of my life I'll never get back. I'm embarrassed for Brenda. She made a complete fool of herself. She wasn't "courageous" or "brave",just childish.

Well, that's 9 min. 35 seconds of my life I'll never get back. I'm embarrassed for Brenda. She made a complete fool of herself. She wasn't "courageous" or "brave",just childish.

While I didn't find the video helpful, Brenda is certainly not deserving of scorn/ridicule. This video was just part of her reaction to the harm inflicted upon her by the Watchtower cult, and she has nothing to be ashamed of. It's the Watchtower that should be ashamed, for ruining lives and sowing the seeds of hate.

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

I say BRAVO! Finally somebody who doesn't just TALK about something but does it. More guts than I've got, that's for sure.

• Namasti
    Namasti

It's the Watchtower that should be ashamed, for ruining lives and sowing the seeds of hate. This needs repeating. Shame on you--Watchtower. They deserve no respect what-so-ever.

• John Doe
    John Doe
    It's the Watchtower that should be ashamed, for ruining lives and sowing the seeds of hate. This needs repeating. Shame on you--Watchtower. They deserve no respect what-so-ever.

She herself said she has not been inside a Hall since the 80's. At what point does personal responsibility come into our actions? Some of you sound like you'd give a free ticket for someone to do any conceivable thing, blaiming the Watchtower. I'm amazed at some of the childish and irresonsible reactions I'm seeing here. In fact, that was the thing that bothered me most about the video. She began by saying she was made by the wtbts. Bullshit, we make ourselves and we are resonsible for our own actions.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit