Are JW's generally better than average people?

by JH 299 Replies latest jw friends

• restrangled
    restrangled

Yes, jgnat, true Christians preach 'boldly' to the meek.

Lets see now...could the "True Christians" possibly be....lets see now....."Jehovah's Witnesses"?

Rosalee....the JW's seek out the meek because everyone else tells them to kiss off....not because of persecution, not because of Satan, not because of any other reason other than they have a deeply flawed message.

JW's want you to believe that Jehovah is powerful enough to wipe out 99.9% of the world's population, yet is unable to reach each individuals heart. He can. You are not needed. God can reach the meek and haughty alike without your help.

If you put all your energy towards actually being a responsible citizen of this society and being self reliant both financially and emotionally you would contribute far more than running around telling everyone they are going to die unless they become a JW.

r's hubby

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    the elder who had anal sex with four different women in his congregation but persuaded them that he had not committed adultery because he had used an unofficial orifice....lol

That's got to be the best one I've ever heard! Thanks hill!

• Rosalee
    Rosalee

TopHat : None of us can say, we are not the Judge. We can not read hearts.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Interesting selection from my examples, rosalee:

Yes, jgnat, true Christians preach 'boldly' to the meek.

But Jehovah's Witnesses DON'T. They preach meekly at all times. Have you ever seen a congregation member boldly declare a current doctrine to be hypocritical? Were they allowed to remain in good standing for very long?

• restrangled
    restrangled

TopHat : None of us can say, we are not the Judge. We can not read hearts.

Then why did my JW MIL shun my wife based on the advice of her PO???

I don't know what is a more apt description of JW behaviour....judging or lying. JW's seem to excel at both!!!

r's hubby

• Rosalee
    Rosalee

jgnat:

You are purposely mixing up the 'bold' and the 'meek' to suit your agenda. I asked awhile back what your agenda was and you didn't respond. Now I see why :)

• found-my-way
    found-my-way

Tophat's Q: Can one put God first in their lives WITHOUT becoming a Watchtower org..member?

Rosalee's A: None of us can say, we are not the Judge. We can not read hearts.

TopHat wasn't asking you to read hearts, or anyone else to read hearts, she was asking you if it was possible to put God first without become a watchtower organization member.

You evaded her question. Do you have the courage to answer it?

• restrangled
    restrangled

You evaded her question. Do you have the courage to answer it?

That would require honesty...something they don't seem to encourage at the KH.

r's hubby

• Rosalee
    Rosalee

foundyourway :

if you have a modicum of English comprehension, you will see that I did, indeed answer the question.

Do pay attention.

• found-my-way
    found-my-way

wow, attacking my english is very nice of you, thank you.

did you read my previous post? It is on page 10. I in no way attacked you personally, no will I ever.

My asking you if you have the courage to answer the question was not an attack on you personally. It was just a question to see if you can answer the question.

Please try to answer me without lumping me in with the other posters and attacking me, I have not attacked you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit