YOUR DAILY JOURNAL

by compound complex 1320 Replies latest jw friends

• compound complex
    compound complex

Dear Void Eater,

With gratitude and humility I thank you for your kind response.

Wishing you the very best,

CoCo

• Open mind
    Open mind

I'm very happy that this particular JWD "Channel" is still being broadcast.

Glad you're back and typing CoCo.

Are you snowed in?

OM

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Dear diary

4 days and counting...

Yesterday's interview was really good, I think I made a positive impression even though I goofed on a couple of questions. I hope I get offered it, I think I'd like it there.

If I don't, I have some casual work for next week - outdoors for 2 x 12 hour shifts - the weather forecast is not good

• Mariusuk.
    Mariusuk.

Today:

Still struggling to come to terms with the death of one of my best friends which occured recently. Keeping busy working but having a rough time of it at night, had some bad dreams

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Today:

Still struggling to come to terms with the death of one of my best friends which occured recently. Keeping busy working but having a rough time of it at night, had some bad dreams

I am sorry for what you are going through. I do understand. Please hang in there and don't forget to keep reaching out to people. Don't isolate too long.

Dex

• DJK
    DJK

I don't know if I shall ever satisfactorily resolve questions of religious faith. It has been brought to my attention in a rather abrupt and straightforward manner that other men's revelations (derived from the visions, dreams and otherworldly voices recorded in the world's holy books) are disqualified from serving as an honest basis for one's personal commitment to God.

Certainly a hypothetical personal revelation - however persuaded one might be of its "divine" source - cannot become the basis of one's spiritual life and future direction. Too many men and women have heard voices from on high, and where those voices have led the spiritually susceptible is.......................

found in Revelations chapter 23.

I hope you don't mind my pun. I thoroughly enjoy reading everything you write and I can relate to the above.

I had a dream last night about Adam and Eve.

Adam said to Eve, "God gave me the emotion of Love and I love you."
    Eve said, "hmmm, I am humbled by your word's but I believe there are better fish in the sea."

If there were a moral to the dream, it may have to do with choices and how we make them. Adam saw Eve as the only person to love. Eve was more sensible, she needed to feel it.

• compound complex
    compound complex

YOUR DAILY JOURNAL

Dear Friends,

Thank you so much for your wonderful entries! I look forward to reading them again and replying.

I'm between jobs at the moment and wanted to dash off this quick note of appreciation ...

When I get the chance I'll be reading Revelation 23.

All the best,

CoCo

• llbh
    llbh

Hey coco my dear friend i hope you stay safe and well

Regards David

• compound complex
    compound complex

YOUR DAILY JOURNAL

I am sorry for what you are going through. I do understand. Please hang in there and don't forget to keep reaching out to people. Don't isolate too long.

Sparkplug's words above to a grieving member - Mariusuk - remind me what JWD is about. Thank you, Dekki ...

No snow, Open Mind! Spring-like weather is currently in the offing - la primavera es molto bellisima! It's good to hear from you and to be back on the "channel"!

Happy about your interview, emo. Goofing a few questions should be no problema. The real you cannot help but shine through.

I wish for you what you have kindly wished me, good friend, llbh! Thanks so much for checking in.

I'm reminded, DJK, about a famous writer's comment in her autobiography that she and her husband were poles apart emotionally. Did it start with Adam and Eve or in Poland? Am working on Revelation 23 ...

Off to Public Television and NOVA - something about feathered dinosaurs?

CoCo

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Dear diary

Experienced my first ever earthquake in the early hours of this morning - WOW! It was scary - because I was expecting the chimney to come through the ceiling, but it was quite exciting too. No damage done thoough, I just need to put my possessions back to the positions they wobbled from! Some US folks have pooh-pooed it because it was 'only' a 5.3, but they forget that quakes of that magnitude only happen here about once every 20 years! Yes, I suppose its different when you're used to them, but when you aren't its a different matter.

I have yet to go to work and don't know whether things will have moved there too.

Work - 3 days and counting...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit