YOUR DAILY JOURNAL

by compound complex 1320 Replies latest jw friends

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Good morning all.

It's a brighter day here today - dry with hazy sunshine, and I'm feeling brighter too!

I'm packing away the unsold Christmas stuff because I'm fed up of seeing it - plus I need to put Easter cards out lol!

CoCo, that kitty of mine definitely thinks he rules the roost! He certainly rules the whole neighbourhood - very unusual for a cat which has been neutered. He just has a long line of feral blood in him. At home and around humans he's quite a softie though, he used to be a PAT cat until he had an accident and fractured his pelvis, then he had to retire:

http://www.petsastherapy.org/

My other sick kitty (the one with a bad heart murmur) has to see the vet soon. She's happy but getting slower, sleeping deeper and piling on weight/fluids so I suspect the meds she's on have helped her as far as they can - still, she's had an extra 5 years so far which is brill

Ah well, lunch time here now. I'm just having a snack since I had a big breakfast.

Have a great day/weekend everyone.

• compound complex
    compound complex

for Emo! My first smiley ever!

And 8000-plus posts!

Thank you, one and all ...!

CoCo le Tres Content

• cognac
    cognac

Well, my day is crap and I'm pissed. Do I want to talk about it - yes and no.

argument with husband - I don't like him right now. he wants to hear how I feel about the society.

I don't want to tell him. i'm not in the mood. none of his business how i feel, what just so he can say I'm a dog returning to vomit and other crap? Why does he want to listen now? forget this crap, maybe another day, not today.

• compound complex
    compound complex

Dear Cognac,

!

I hope my reply to your comments on the 'Bethel Press Release' thread will cheer you.

Love,

CoCo

• compound complex
    compound complex

Good Day,

I'm visiting today with a former PO, who's an old friend and ex-JW.

What further enlightenment awaits me? It was he who gave me Thomas Paine's THE AGE OF REASON: BEING AN INVESTIGATION OF TRUE AND FABULOUS THEOLOGY.

My little world has been rocked ...

CC

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Good morning all (10 past midnight here)

Been at panto rehearsals since 2pm - got home at 10.20 but then had to do some website editing, play the daily quiz and read JWD - the latter, I wonder whether I'd have been better off not reading after all

Thank you for giving me your first smileys CoCo!

(((Cognac))) I hope things will improve for you.

Have a great evening

emo the exhausted - oh yes I am...

• compound complex
    compound complex

Dear Emo,

Get some rest from your labors! ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.............................

Had a great 2-hour visit over a Mexican lunch with Good Friend - former PO. He lent me the following books:

THE HUMAN STORY: Our History, from the Stone Age to Today, by James C. Davis

FUNDAMENTAL LIBERTIES OF A FREE PEOPLE, by Milton R. Konvitz

THE KINGDOM OF THE CULTS, by Walter Martin

(can you guess which cult has the most
    pages [about 88] devoted to it?)

Learned about Colin Quackenbush - an old-timer from Bethel and former editor of AWAKE! - who knew many of the younger old-timers.

Well, gotta hit the books ...

Is outside reading all right now?

CoCo

• compound complex
    compound complex

We're in for a week of wet weather; it seems the old pattern of precip is back. After all, this region is California's watershed.

Stay dry and safe, Friends ...

CoCo

• *summer*
    *summer*

I never make too many waves on this forum. And I know the atmosphere has been rather tense lately. So I will not start a new thread on this...

But I just wanted to let you know that I will be having surgery tomorrow. Followed with an expected 3-4 day stay at the hospital. Followed with a 6-8 week recovery period at home.

Any positive and healing thoughts would be much appreciated.

Thank You.

Love to All.

• compound complex
    compound complex

*summer* ...

Ton Ami

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit